The global Irrigation Controllers Market size is expected to reach USD 2.08 million by 2025,expanding at a CAGR of 15.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is backed by the growing demand for gardens and lawn care facilities, along with a rising residential construction in the emerging economies.
Increasing demand for irrigation automation, control, and monitoring solutions because of a new generation of tech-savvy farmers, especially in the regions with challenging climate and terrain such as Australia, Africa, India, and Brazil is expected to boost the product demand over the forecast period.
North America held the largest share owing to the early adoption of smart irrigation technologies in countries like the U.S. and Canada. The region has the highest number of smart controllers installed at golf courses, farms, and residential areas as these products offer cost savings, reductions in hardscape loss, and optimization of resources without unwanted waste.
The key market participants include Toro Company, Rachio, Hunter Industries, Valmont Industries, and Lindsay Corporation. Manufacturers have contributed to the industry by launching innovative services and products by extensively spending on R&D, along with initiating strategies to gain a competitive advantage in the industry.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Irrigation Controllers Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/irrigation-controllers-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Weather-based irrigation controllers are expected to contribute 35.1% in terms of revenue by 2025 on account of its easy installation, savings on fertilizer and energy consumptions, and reduction in costs
- Drip irrigation controllers are anticipated to witness a CAGR of 15.9% in terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to the high costs and increasing demand for cash crops in domestic and export markets
- The demand for irrigation controllers in sports ground/golf courses is projected to reach USD 401.7 million by 2025 on account of the rising government initiatives on water conservation through new technology and conservation efforts
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period as progressive economies such as South Korea, India and China are showcasing great leaps towards steady adoption of smart irrigation controllers
- Companies are focusing on operating throughout the value chain to gain dominance in the industry, this provides the benefits, in terms of procurement of raw materials and distribution of finished products, thus maintaining the economies of scale at optimum level
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6796/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global irrigation controllers market on the basis of product, irrigation type, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Smart Controllers
- Weather-based Irrigation Controllers
- Soil Moisture-based Controllers
- Tap Timers
- Basic Controllers
Irrigation Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Sprinkler Irrigation
- Drip Irrigation
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Non Agriculture
- Sports Grounds/Golf Courses
- Agricultural Fields and Greenhouses
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports @
Air Purifier Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/air-purifier-market
Activated Carbon Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/activated-carbon-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States