Key contents of the Global Vlogging Camera Market report include
• Market size & Forecast segmented by region, price and camera type
• Technology trends, vlogger inputs, sales channel details
• Influencer marketing trends and its impact on Vlogging camera market
• Competitive landscape and market share of leading vendors by region
- Vlogging camera segment is the lone shining star in declining digital camera market, which sold ~19 million units in 2018. Smartphones pose a serious threat to the future of digital camera industry
- 4K is the new “camera standard” in US and Europe but 1080p cameras are still very popular in Asian markets
- Cameras which can offer excellent still image quality as well as 4k video are a preferred choice for many vloggers who want a one-size-fits-all device and are a “one-person team”.
- Influencer marketing is the most preferred form of advertising for almost all vlogging camera manufacturers, with excellent ROI (return on investment)
- More than 70% bloggers worldwide blog on lifestyle (restaurants, gadgets, travel, beauty and clothes). YouTube earnings form a significant chunk of their earnings but, 25-30% of their income is generated from affiliate marketing and brand marketing.
- Feature-wise, microphone jack is now among the most important new feature for vloggers, which allows them to connect external microphones for better audio quality and reduces their editing efforts. In-body image stabilization feature is now a must have on all vlogging cameras
- Non-transparent algorithm and policy changes in YouTube policy regarding content monetization has created a significant degree of uncertainty in the future of vlogging industry and vloggers
Request sample- http://bit.ly/vlogcmkt
VLOGGING CAMERA MARKET TRENDS
- Due to growing competition and the constant bid to standout from other videos, vloggers are willing to spend more on cameras which can capture great videos in all conditions, consuming less storage. Therefore, demand for cameras priced at $300 or more has increased by ~80% YOY.
- In vlogging camera market, evolution is the name of the game. The Industry leaders update their best-selling cameras with user friendly features at a 12-14 month interval, but in coming years, we expect that to come down to 10-12 months due to maturing consumer base
- 360 cameras haven’t gained as much popularity as many manufacturers had hoped. 360 cameras with a built-in screen are even more rare
- Vlogging camera touchscreen user interface size has remained around 1.8-2.2 inches for past few years now
- Mirrorless cameras with more powerful video features and Interchangeable lens are a preferred choice of high profile vloggers
Request sample- http://bit.ly/vlogcmkt
- Panasonic Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Canon Inc.
- Nikon Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- SJCAM Limited
- YI Technology
- Garmin Ltd.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- Share of online vs offline channel sales, by region
- Vlogging camera market size and forecast, by price category, region and camera type
- Major Pain points of youtubers and vloggers with respect to their equipment
- Technology trends and related opportunity for vlogging camera hardware and software providers
- Market share of leading vendors, by region, by product segment
To enquire about the report write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Market Research firm specialized in mobility domain(s). Our zone of research entails Automotive, Aerospace, marine, locomotive, logistics, and construction & agricultural equipment. We deal in syndicated research, custom research and consumer research for all the aforementioned domains.
Visit us at https://mobilityforesights.com/
Follow us on
Company Name: Mobility Foresights
Contact Person: Kunal Roy
Email: Send Email
Address:Incubex Nestavera 204,56/2