Cloud Integration Software market – 2019-2024
The cloud integration software market is expected to register a CAGR of 12% during the forecast period (2019 – 2024). Cloud integration is also known as IPaaS (Integrated Platform as a Service). Successful cloud integration enables companies to avoid creating new silos of information in cloud applications and also to have the highest level of security and reliability when connecting with cloud solutions.
- Integrations platform as a service (IPAAS) is now the emerging trend for integrating the cloud applications with one another and with the premises applications. For instance, Cloud Hub is the world’s first global IPASS (Integrations platform as a service) providing fully managed, globally available and a secure cloud platform for integration of applications with no hardware to maintain.
- The factors responsible for the growth of cloud integration software market include increasing demand for cloud-based enterprise applications and rising demand for cloud computing services. Use of Cloud Data Integration in different industry verticals will also drive the growth of the market. Advancements in industrial IT infrastructure across the globe has also led to the growth of the Cloud Data Integration across the globe.
- There are various reasons which may hinder the growth of the market. Some of the factors responsible for hindering the market growth are data security, integration of multiple data sources, the threat of data breaches worldwide, financial uncertainty and macroeconomic situations such as currency exchange rates and economic difficulties.
- Cloud integrations solutions are extensively being adopted in many organizations to modernize IT infrastructure through cost-effective and flexible solutions
Get Sample Report PDF >>
The following manufacturers are covered:
TIBCO Software Inc
Scope of the Report
Cloud integration involves combining different cloud-based systems into an integral part. Cloud Integration refers to the services that provide tools and technologies to enable integration between local data and applications or systems and cloud-hosted data and applications. The main aim of cloud integration is to connect different elements of various cloud and local resources into a single, ubiquitous environment that allows administrators to seamlessly access and manage applications, data, services, and systems.
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
Key market segments and sub-segments
Evolving market trends and dynamics
Changing supply and demand scenarios
Quantifying market opportunities through market sizing and market forecasting
Tracking current trends/opportunities/challenges
Opportunity mapping in terms of technological breakthroughs
Browse Report »
Key Key Market Trends
BFSI Expected to Have Significant Growth
- BFSI sector is expected to have significant growth for the forecast period. Many banking and financial services are using data integration software. For instance, many banking and wealth management firms rely on TIBCO Scribe’s data integration software platforms to provide sales and service teams with a real-time, 360-degree view of its customers and prospects.
- Cloud integration technology is used in the core banking service to integrate the various data and applications by using the IT and business model transformation like google wallet, apple wallet, Pay pal & other. By modernizing and transforming the banking system, which creates a new way to maximize profitability and returns.
- BFSI industry plays a significant role in financial wellbeing and progress of nations as a whole. Cloud integration is helping the BFSI sector by addressing various concerns such as secure storage, interoperability, confidentiality, and provides many advantages such as cost savings. With the help of cloud integration, the BFSI sector can avoid huge capital expenditure involved in establishing IT infrastructure.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Have Significant Growth
- Asia-Pacific is expected to have significant growth over the forecast period. The high growth rate in Asia-Pacific region is due to rising cloud-based applications, increased spending on IT infrastructure, and also growing demand for automation of processes.
- Growing BYOD (Bring your own device) trend and rising awareness about iPaaS among enterprises along with an increasing focus towards reducing the ownership cost are the factors responsible for the growth of the market in this region.
- There is a growing focus of the companies towards data prevention and data security along with increased government support in various countries in Asia-Pacific responsible for driving the iPaaS market, and it will further continue to do so during the forecast period.
The cloud integration software market is fragmented and is a highly competitive market with no dominant player present in the market. There are many mergers and acquisitions taking place in the market, further leading to the growth of the market.
- February 2019 – Microsoft announced the general availability of Azure Data Lake Storage (ADLS) Gen2. Azure is now the only cloud provider to offer a no-compromise cloud storage solution that is fast, secure, massively scalable, cost-effective, and fully capable of running the most demanding production workloads.
- June 2018 – TIBCO Software Inc. announced its intention to acquire Scribe Software, an innovative, cloud-based integration platform-as-a-service (iPaaS). This acquisition will enable customers to employ a single solution to address a wide range of integration scenarios, including application, data, and API projects, to interconnect everything, whether in the cloud or on-premises.
- September 2017 – Snaplogic, a U.S. based commercial software company that provides Integration Platform as a Service tool for connecting Cloud data sources entered into a partnership with Snowflake Computing, U.K based cloud data warehouse providers.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
Market segments and sub-segments
Market trends and dynamics Supply and demand
Market size Current trends/opportunities/challenges
Value chain and stakeholder analysis
Customization of the Report
- Value chain analysis
- Consumer behavior analysis at country level
The report includes six parts, dealing with:
1.) basic information;
2.) the Asia Cloud Integration Software Speaker Market;
3.) the North American Cloud Integration Software Speaker Market;
4.) the European Cloud Integration Software Speaker Market;
5.) market entry and investment feasibility;
6.) the report conclusion.
Table of Content: Cloud Integration Software
1 Study Coverage
2 Executive Summary
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
4 Breakdown Data by Type
5 Breakdown Data by Application
11 Company Profiles
12 Future Forecast
13 Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks and Influences Factors Analysis
14 Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
15 Research Findings and Conclusion
The key insights of The Report Research:
1.The report Research provides key statistics on the market status of the Cloud Integration Software manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
2.The report Research provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
3.The report Research presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2019-2018 market shares for key vendors.
4.The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
5.The report Research estimates 2019-2024 market development trends of Cloud Integration Software industry.
6.Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out
7.The report Research makes some important proposals for a new project of Cloud Integration Software Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
* Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
* Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
* 1-year analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
“Wise Guy Reports Is Part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. And Offers Premium Progressive Statistical Surveying, Market Research Reports, Analysis & Forecast Data for Industries and Governments Around the Globe. Wise Guy Reports Features an Exhaustive List of Market Research Reports from Hundreds of Publishers Worldwide. We Boast a Database Spanning Virtually Every Market Category and an Even More Comprehensive Collection of Market Research Reports Under These Categories and Sub-Categories”.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349