New York, USA – Functionality – is a primary task for bathroom furniture. Personal hygiene and bath accessories need additional space where they can be hidden from other’s eyes. And for the purpose of keeping order in bathroom it is convenient to use an extended storage system. But in addition to functionality, the bathroom cabinets and vanities also perform an aesthetic task. Depending on the positioning and mounting type of bathroom sets, there are three main types:
• The sink is built into the vanity. They are usually made in the same style and constitute a single piece. In this case, the surface of the vanity top is uneven, made for a specific sink.
• The sink is located above the vanity, at a certain height. The dimensions of the sink correspond to the vanity, even if the countertop goes beyond these parameters. The vanity top surface is flat, without recesses and grooves.
• The sink is located right on the vanity, the edges of the shell extend beyond the surface.
36 inch bath vanity top – best choice for medium bathroom
The choice of the type of the vanity depends not only on aesthetic preferences. It is important to consider the location where the bathroom vanity will be installed. Especially, taking into account all the possible sizes. For example, a 36-inch bathroom vanity will decorate a medium bathroom, and will be inappropriate in spacious rooms. In addition to the size variations, bathroom vanities are also divided into wall-mounted and floor standing. Mounted bath units have a significant advantage over the floating ones – the ease of cleaning and mopping under furniture pieces.
Criteria for choosing a 36″ vanity with sink
The range of offered bathroom furniture makes the buyer worry about the correct model choice. Before buying, consider several relevant criteria for choosing a bath furniture set:
1. The material from which the cabinet is made must have improved steam and water resistance characteristics. It must also be resistant to mold and fungal issues, resistant to mechanical stress and deformation. Wooden derivatives do not meet these conditions, the furniture made of plywood and MDF is short-lived and lose its high-quality appearance very quickly. The plastic furniture is not vulnerable to moisture, but will not withstand shock and physical pressure. A metal is subject to corrosion, and, despite its strength, is also rarely selected for the bathroom. Glass vanity tops for the bathroom are durable, not interacting with water, and thus gaining increasing popularity. When choosing a glass vanity top, pay attention to the quality of glass. It also should be tempered.
2. Inspect the accessories for the bathroom vanity, give preference to chromed metal parts, plastic handles will lose their original appearance after a couple of weeks of use.
3. If you have a medium-sized bathroom – 36 bathroom vanity with sink is a perfect alternative for you. If you have enough space – choose double sink vanity. And for a reasonable saving of space, you may consider corner units.
4. If the bathroom has a floor-heating system, choose a vanity with curbstone or legs, to extend its service lifetime.
5. The design of the bathroom units is diverse, the facades are available in matte and glossy style, different colors, smooth and embossed. Follow the correct combination of the selected piece of furniture and the interior style.
All abovementioned criteria are perfectly combined in a new Blossom model: Birmingham 36″ Bathroom Vanity. It is already available for purchase at an affordable price in New Bathroom Style showroom and also at their website. The store offers a long-term warranty, quick delivery and professional service.