The global Food Dehydrators Market size is anticipated to reach USD 3.02 billion by 2025, expanding at a 6.89% CAGR over the forecast period. Growing demand for food products with a long shelf life is expected to boost the market. In addition, rising demand for food dehydrators to reduce food wastage is expected to fuel the growth.
Rising efforts to reduce food wastage through food dehydration in commercial and industrial applications are expected to drive market growth. In addition, the increasing use of commercial food dehydrators owing to the growing awareness pertaining to the benefits associated with food dehydrators is likely to drive the demand.
The demand for electrical food dehydrators is expected to dominate the market in 2018 owing to the increasing use in commercial and industrial applications. Increased efficiency achieved through electrical food dehydrators is likely to drive the market growth over the next seven years.
Food dehydrators are used for preserving food items by removing the moisture content from them, which in turn limits bacterial growth, thereby, improving the shelf life of food and avoiding wastage. Food dehydrators also aid in cost savings as the excess food can be dehydrated and used at a later stage instead of disposing or throwing it away.
Further Key Findings from the Report Suggest:
• Industrial end use segment is expected to dominate the food dehydrators market by 2025, owing to significant growth of processed food industries especially in emerging economies including India and China
• Electricity energy source segment held the largest market share in 2018 and is anticipated to register a significant CAGR over the next seven years owing to low cost when compared to solar-powered food dehydrators
• Europe is anticipated to reach USD 1.07 billion by 2025. Increasing disposable income contributes to increasing demand for packed foods with longer shelf life which will eventually boost the regional growth
• The market is dominated by numerous players including Tribest Corporation; Koolatron Corporation; Excalibur Dehydrator; National Presto Industries, Inc.; Lem Products Holding LLC; and Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.
Access Sample Report of this report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/food-dehydrators-market/request-sample
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Market Definition, Segmentation & Scope
1.2 Information Procurement
1.2.1 Purchased Database
1.2.2 GVR’s Internal Database
1.2.3 Secondary Sources
1.2.4 Third Party Perspective
1.2.5 Primary Research
1.3 Information Analysis & Data Analysis Models
1.4 List to Data Sources
1.5 List of Abbreviations
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Outlook
2.2 Segmental Outlook
2.3 Competitive Outlook
Access Full Report With TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/food-dehydrators-market
Chapter 3 Food Dehydrators Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.2.1 Raw Material Trends
3.2.2 Manufacturing Trends
3.2.3 Sales Channel Analysis
220.127.116.11 List of Distributors
3.3 Technology Overview
3.4 Regulatory Framework
3.5 Market Dynamics
3.5.1 Market Drivers
18.104.22.168 Increasing demand for food products with longer shelf lives
22.214.171.124 Growing focus towards mitigation of food wastage and losses
126.96.36.199 Rising number of food service establishments
3.5.2 Market Restraints
188.8.131.52 High set up and maintenance costs
184.108.40.206 Threat of substitution from other food preservation equipment
Browse report of similar category available with Radiant Insights, Inc.:
- Frosting & Icing Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/2013-2028-report-on-global-frosting-and-icing-market
- Vegetable Protein Market – https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/2013-2028-report-on-global-vegetable-protein-market
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address:201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States