San Pedro, California – Sutherland Carpet Cleaning (http://www.sutherlandcarpetcleaning.com), a California-based service, offers its services in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. From Malibu to Harbor City and neighboring Torrance and Venice, the company now seeks to expand its base of operations to the surrounding environs.
Sutherland Carpet Cleaning is renown in the cleaning industry for their unique approach towards maintaining carpets and upholstery. Established in 1985, the company uses a special blend of tea oil and citrus to pre-treat fibers. This is a necessary step for removing grease on materials such as cotton and wool. The company has remained popular among its Bay Area customers because this process leaves no fragrance or residue behind, a feat that’s difficult to accomplish without the right set of tools and technology. This has the advantage of maintaining carpets in the state they were found in – no damage is done new carpets.
The company has enjoyed immense success because it was one of the first companies to adopt organic hydro-steam carpet cleaning, a relatively new method of cleaning carpets and other heavy materials. 285-degree Hydro truck-mounted steam cleaning. With 3-4 hour dry time. Vacuuming can only do so much to get rid of dirt, dust mites, and other kinds of dirt that carpets harbor. The only way vacuuming can get the work done is if harmful chemicals are applied, but that makes things worse in the long run. You will end up with a damaged carpet, create the chance of developing mold or put yourself at risk of contracting a variety of health problems.
Hydro-steam cleaning, as the name suggests, is a method that employs the use of steam and water to get rid of stains, germs, and odor. It gained rapid popularity due to the ease-of-use and convenience it provides but is still too technical for everyday users to adopt right away.
The company offers different services, depending on the needs that the customer has:
- Pet odor removal – pet odor can be difficult to get rid of, considering just how many messes they tend to make.
- Area rug cleaning – for when only certain areas of the rug need to be cleaned, not the whole carpet.
- Upholstery cleaning – upholstery cleaning should be done professionally as it might otherwise result in unpleasant odors.
- Tile cleaning.
- Organic carpet cleaning, the company’s specialty.
In particular, the company prides itself for its signature ‘5-Step Organic Cleaning Process,’ which takes place in five distinct steps:
- Pre-vacuuming: this is considered the holy grail of carpet cleaning. Amateur cleaners tend to skip it or rush through it to get to the final stage, but failure to do it properly leads to capillary action through the carpet’s fibers, causing dirt to rise to the surface in the form of ugly spots.
- Pre-spotting: this involves cleaning certain stains and garments before the whole thing is cleaned. This is known to increase the quality of the cleaning process.
- Rotary power-scrubbing: The physical cleaning process begins here. It involves the use of a power scrubber to bring shallow dirt to the surface.
- Furniture moving.
- Truck-mounted hydro steam cleaning.
Company Name: Sutherland Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Contact Person: Edward Amondsen
Email: Send Email
Phone: (310) 704-4558
Address:972 W 20th St.
City: San Pedro
Country: United States