Leukemia Therapeutics Market – 2019-2025
The global leukemia therapeutics market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2025. North America dominates the market, due to increasing prevalence of leukemia and the rising healthcare expenditure in the region.
Get Sample Report PDF >>
Leukemia Research Reports | AML ALL CML CLL Market Key Players:
Chronic myeloid leukemia accounted for the largest share of the market, by type of leukemia, in 2018
Factors such as the large number of treatment options available for the treatment of CML and high incidence rate of CML are significantly driving the growth of this market. For instance, in the US, there were 20,940 CML new cases, as compared to 20,110 in 2017. In addition, the growth of this market segment is driven by the rising geriatric population and increasing funding for cancer research and the development of new therapies.
Targeted drugs & immunotherapy dominated the leukemia therapeutics market, by treatment type, in 2018
Owing to the surging demand for targeted drugs, this segment likely to dominate the market during the forecast period. Targeted drugs are most widely used owing to their fewer side effects and higher efficacy and success rate as compared to chemotherapy Owing to these factors, their sales have increased in recent years. For instance, the first FDA-approved immunotherapy for ALL by Novartis registered sales of USD 76 million in 2018 as compared to USD 6 million in 2017. Similarly, the sales for BLINCYTO by Amgen indicated for ALL increased by 37% in the fourth quarter of 2018.
Leukemia Therapeutics Research Market, By Type of Leukemia
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML)
- Leukemia Therapeutics Market, By Treatment Type
- Targeted drugs & immunotherapy
- Leukemia Therapeutics Market, By Molecule Type
- Small Molecules
After arriving at the overall market size—using the market size estimation processes—the market was split into several segments and sub segments. To complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics of each market segment and sub segment, the data triangulation and market breakdown procedures were employed, wherever applicable. The data was triangulated by studying various factors and trends from both the demand and supply sides in the leukemia industry.
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
Key market segments and sub-segments
Evolving market trends and dynamics
Changing supply and demand scenarios
Quantifying market opportunities through market sizing and market forecasting
Tracking current trends/opportunities/challenges
Opportunity mapping in terms of technological breakthroughs
For Customize Report »
Rise in Number of Leukemia Patients Worldwide
Leukemia is the eleventh most common cancer worldwide and in 2012, accounted for nearly 352,000 new cases. In 2014, an estimated 387,728 people were living with leukemia in the United States. Leukemia is common among children; however, it often occurs in adults. Leukemia is marginally more common in men than in women. The number of new cases of leukemia was 13.7 per 100,000 men and women per year, based on cases from 2010 to 2014. Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) is the most common form of leukemia, and it is estimated that the number of new cases recorded is around 1.7 per 100,000 men and women per year. Additionally, innovative therapies for leukemia treatment, rising investment in healthcare sectors, and high unmet need for curative cancer therapy are likely to drive the market growth.
Stringent Regulatory Scenario
Research is currently being conducted for the development of cancer therapeutics, particularly cancer vaccines and targeted therapy for leukemia. However, the entry of new anticancer treatments into clinical trials is restricted by the strict regulatory principles of drug safety and marketing. Regulatory authorities such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA, USA), European Medicines Agency (EMA, EU), Japanese Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (Japan), Australian Therapeutics Goods Administration (Australia), Health Canada (Canada), and regulatory authorities of other countries have strict regulations regarding the marketing of new drugs. This has greatly impacted the growth of the cancer therapeutics market. Additionally, the high cost of treatment is likely to impede the market growth of the global leukemia therapeutics market.
North America to Dominate the Market
North America is anticipated to register the highest share in 2017 in global leukemia therapeutics market. The development and availability of advanced therapeutics in the region and the rising expenditure toward healthcare is augmenting the market growth in the region. The Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to register a high growth rate during the forecast period, owing to rising prevalence of leukemia, and growing market of generic drugs in the region.
Key Developments in the Market
- August 2017: The Food and Drug Administration approved Kymriah, the first gene therapy treatment for leukemia.
- August 2017: The Food and Drug Administration approved two new treatments for few adult patients with acute myeloid leukemia (AML), enasidenib (Idhifa), a drug that targets aberrant forms of the IDH2 protein; and liposomal cytarabine-daunorubicin CPX-351 (Vyxeos), a two-drug chemotherapy combination encapsulated in tiny fatlike particles called liposomes.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
Market segments and sub-segments
Market trends and dynamics Supply and demand
Market size Current trends/opportunities/challenges
Value chain and stakeholder analysis
With the given market data, We offers customizations as per the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product Analysis: Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolios of each company
- Geographic Analysis: Further breakdown of the European, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World segments into their respective countries for this market
- Company Information: Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to 5)
- Volume Data: Customization options for volume data (number of units sold) and customization options for volume data (number of tests)
- Opportunities Assessment: A detailed report underlining the various growth opportunities presented in the marke
The report includes six parts, dealing with:
1.) Basic Information;
2.) The Asia Leukemia Therapeutics Speaker Market;
3.) The North American Leukemia Therapeutics Speaker Market;
4.) The European Leukemia Therapeutics Speaker Market;
5.) Market Entry And Investment Feasibility;
6.) The Report Conclusion.
Table of Content: Leukemia Therapeutics
1 Study Coverage
2 Executive Summary
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
4 Breakdown Data by Type
5 Breakdown Data by Application
11 Company Profiles
12 Future Forecast
13 Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks and Influences Factors Analysis
14 Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
15 Research Findings and Conclusion
The key insights of The Report Research:
1.The report Research provides key statistics on the market status of the Leukemia Therapeutics manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
2.The report Research provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
3.The report Research presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2019-2018 market shares for key vendors.
4.The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
5.The report Research estimates 2019-2025 market development trends of Leukemia Therapeutics industry.
6.Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out
7.The report Research makes some important proposals for a new project of Leukemia Therapeutics Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
* Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
* Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
* 1-year analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
“Wise Guy Reports Is Part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. And Offers Premium Progressive Statistical Surveying, Market Research Reports, Analysis & Forecast Data for Industries and Governments Around the Globe. Wise Guy Reports Features an Exhaustive List of Market Research Reports from Hundreds of Publishers Worldwide. We Boast a Database Spanning Virtually Every Market Category and an Even More Comprehensive Collection of Market Research Reports Under These Categories and Sub-Categories”.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349