Market Size – USD 7.65 Billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 14.7%, Market Trends-The adoption of Internet of Things (IoT).
The cloud application security market is expected to reach USD 23.07 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Organizations require to implement security solutions to sustain consistency in the security procedures across the hybrid data center. Organizations demand integration of application server and in-memory data grid abilities together via cloud application. Customers can create intelligent, connected, and customer-centric supply chains in the organizations with the help of cloud applications. Cloud application security solutions submits data security with real-time monitoring.
The analytics and reporting cloud application security suite includes cloud usage analytics, log management, and anomaly detection. With the rise in adoption of cloud applications, the need for analytics and reporting solution is expected to gain pace in the market.
Request a sample copy of this premium report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2206
The market in the APAC region is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 15.9% during the forecast period. Increasing the digitalization of businesses, new cloud services, and the rise of fin-tech companies have put Asia Pacific on a notable growth. Protection of the largest population of smartphone users is going to be a fundamental driving factor in this region’s growth going ahead.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The cloud application security market is estimated to reach USD 23.07 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast period.
- The support services accounts for the largest share of 45.1% of the market in 2018.
- The analytics and reporting solution is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 15.7% during the forecast period.
- The IT & Telecommunications application segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 15.0% during the forecast period.
- The Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) organization is anticipated to grow at a higher rate of 14.8% during the forecast period.
- North America region accounted for the largest share of 31.3% of the market in 2018. The increased production capacities of dominant companies in the region drives the growth. Technological progress in the manufacturing sector is among the crucial factors propelling the market demand.
- Various players are developing strategies to mark their presence in the industry.
- For example, Trend Micro launched Trend Micro Security 2015 in October 2014. The security solution is dedicated to Android, Windows, and iOS platforms to render security solutions for cyber threats, irrespective of the operating system of the device. The security solution would preserve personal information and data of users as well as sustain the privacy of users. The other top approaches in the cloud security industry include collaboration, followed by acquisitions and expansion.
- The Key players in the Cloud Application Security Market include Cisco Systems, Inc.; Sophos Ltd.; CipherCloud; HyTrust, Inc.; Proofpoint; Netskope Cloud Support; Twistlock Ltd.; Symantec Corporation; Fortinet, Inc.; and Microsoft Corporation.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cloud-application-security-market
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of Solution, Services, Application, Organization size, and region:
Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Data Protection
- Analytics and Reporting
- Threat Protection
- Cloud Application Discovery
Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Support Services
- Consulting Services
- Training and Education Services
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI)
- IT & Telecommunications
- Media & Entertainment
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
Organization size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click Here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2206
Points Covered in The Report:
A. The pivotal aspects considered in the Global Cloud Application Security Market report consist of the leading competitors functioning in the global sector.
B. The report also encompasses company profiles prominently positioned in the global market.
C. The production, sales, corporate strategies, and the technological capabilities of leading manufacturers are also contained within the report.
D. The driving factors for the growth of the Global Cloud Application Security Market are explained exhaustively, along with an in-depth account of the end-users in the industry.
E. The report also explains critical application areas of the global sector, curating an accurate description of the market to the readers/users.
F. The report undertakes a SWOT analysis of the market. In the final section, the report features the opinions and views of the industry experts and professionals. The experts also evaluate the export/import policies that might be propelling the growth of the Global Cloud Application Security Market.
G. The report on the Global Cloud Application Security Market delivers valuable information for policymakers, investors, stakeholders, service providers, producers, suppliers, and organizations operating in the industry and looking to purchase this research document.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States