Smart Pills Market – 2019-2026
Market Overview: Smart Pills
The smart pills technology is the grouping of the technology and healthcare focusing on the medication copy based on various factors such as pressure pH, density, temperature, etc. Diseases pertaining to gastrointestinal tracks such as gastroparesis, hemorrhoids, gastroesophageal reflux diseases (GERD), colitis, constipation, gastric ulcers, and diarrhea are expected to provide this market with a growth platform. Furthermore, technological advancements comprising of software-based wireless capsules, analysis, enteroscopy, esophageal stenting, and few and esophageal banding clubbed with growing demand for negligibly invasive surgical procedures are also anticipated to propel the growth of smart pills market.
The global Smart Pills market has been categorized into target area, application and regions. Based on the target area the market has been segmented into esophagus, stomach, small intestine and large intestine. Applications segment has been categorized into drug delivery, capsule endoscopy, and patient monitoring.
Get Sample Report PDF >>
Top Smart Pills Manufacturer:
Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
Smart Pills Technology:
- The smart pills market is expected to register a CAGR of nearly 14.5%, during the forecast period, 2019-2024.
- The market is segmented by molecule type, drug-class, application, and geography.
- A smart drug delivery pill is controlled by electronics and has great flexibility and precise control in delivery location, release rate, and dose.
- At the same time, it can monitor the local GI environment, report measurements in real-time, and be commanded by an operator to perform an action on demand.
- This type of performance is impossible with conventional oral drug forms. While there are myriad therapeutic implications, the system can also be viewed from the direction of a smart tool that can be employed to great advantage in drug development of more conventional oral drug products.
- A smart pill is a medical device with a small embedded electronic product in it, such as a camera, sensors, or trackers.
- The increased need for convenient, minimally invasive devices and accurate therapeutic treatment strategies has led to an increased interest in research on smart pills.
- Products include the Medtronic MiniMed, Insulet Omnipod, and Animas OneTouch Ping. These systems combine elements of a drug reservoir, insulin pump, blood glucose monitor, and handheld management devices.
- The delivery of insulin is adapted to the patient’s current blood glucose level and may be delivered on demand by the patient, for example at mealtime. is the emerging area of wearable bolus injection devices.
Scope of the Report
As per the scope of the report, smart pills are ingestible medical devices consisting of elements, such as sensors, cameras, patches, and trackers that help in better diagnostics and monitoring. These unique devices can be easily swallowed and offer a non-invasive, thorough examination of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
The major factors driving the smart pills market are rise in the increased patient preference for minimal invasive surgeries, technological advancements in capsule endoscopes, favorable reimbursement coverage in selected countries, growing incidences of colonel cancer, extended indication coverage for the use of capsule endoscopes in Japan, bowel scope screening in anticipated to have a positive impact on the endoscopy market majorly in U.K, aging population in Europe region, reimbursement approval of diagnostic and screening capsule endoscopes for colon in Japan, and the endoscopy training workshop and huge investment done by the government of Australia. Rising sophistication in smart pills to increase prices and technological incompetence of capsule endoscopes are major factors that may hinder the progress of the Smart Pills market in the near future. Additionally, the growing opportunities for the cross-domain collaborations, emerging smart cities and government funding in research and development and innovation related to IoT are some of the major growth opportunities for the Smart Pills market players.
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Overview Of Smart Pills Report »
Key Market Trends | Growth | Share | Sale | Revenue | Manufactures | Technology Component
Smart Pills Technology Forecast
Capsule Endoscopy is Expected to Hold Largest Share of Global Smart Pills Market over the Forecast Period
Capsule endoscopy is used most commonly used to target the small bowel, which is seen as a golden standard if GI bleeding is suspected.
Additionally, most hepatologists perform either upper endoscopy or capsule endoscopy for detecting and assessing the severity of esophageal varices.
Different capsules enlarge the variety of utilization and diagnostics.
Capsule endoscopy has the largest share in the market, as these smart pills are used to treat related disease in the GI tract, which includes Crohn’s disease, obscure GI bleed, celiac disease, and small bowel tumors.
Furthermore, increasing prevalence of gastrointestinal disorders is also anticipated to fuel the market over the forecast period.
North America Region Holds the Largest Market Share of Smart Pills Market
North America dominates the Smart Pills market, owing to factors such as technological advancements in the healthcare sector, an increase in the prevalence of colorectal cancer and regulatory approval of new products. All these factors are responsible to provide the growth opportunities for the players operating in this region.
Geographically, the smart pills market has been bifurcated into five regions North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. The smart pills market size and forecast period for each region has been estimated from 2017 to 2023. Additionally, the CAGR (%) for the forecasted period 2017 to 2023. The study also includes market estimates for major countries/regions such as the U.S, the U.K., Germany, France, Japan, China, India, GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Brazil. The detailed analysis by target area, application, and regions supports in evaluating the present scenario, growth prospects and the future scenario for the Smart Pills market over the forecast period. Thus, the report delivers in-depth segment analysis of the market and classifies it into various industries, thereby providing valuable perceptions.
The growing aging population is anticipated to drive the Europe market for Smart Pills in the future years. The major companies that are involved in Smart Pills are GE Healthcare, Given Imaging, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Proteus Digital Health, Inc., Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Medimetrics S.A. DE C.V, Pentax Medical Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, Bio-Images Research Ltd., and Capsovision, Inc.
Competitive Landscape Of New Smart Pills Report
The market competition is set to intensify, as several key players are focusing on the expansion of their smart pills portfolio, through acquisition and collaboration with companies. The smart pills market is expected to open up several opportunities for new players, as well as for currently established market leaders.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
Market segments and sub-segments
Market trends and dynamics Supply and demand
Market size Current trends/opportunities/challenges
Value chain and stakeholder analysis
Available Customizations Pills Report:
With the given market data, We offers customizations as per the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Product Analysis: Product matrix, which gives a detailed comparison of the product portfolios of each company
- Geographic Analysis: Further breakdown of the European, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World segments into their respective countries for this market
- Company Information: Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to 5)
- Volume Data: Customization options for volume data (number of units sold) and customization options for volume data (number of tests)
- Opportunities Assessment: A detailed report underlining the various growth opportunities presented in the market
The report includes six parts, dealing with:
1.) Basic Information;
2.) The Asia Orthopedic Surgical Devices Speaker Market;
3.) The North American Orthopedic Surgical Devices Speaker Market;
4.) The European Orthopedic Surgical Devices Speaker Market;
5.) Market Entry And Investment Feasibility;
6.) The Report Conclusion.
Table of Content: Smart Pills Technology Forecast
1 Study Coverage
2 Executive Summary
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
4 Breakdown Data by Type
5 Breakdown Data by Application
11 Company Profiles
12 Future Forecast
13 Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks and Influences Factors Analysis
14 Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
15 Research Findings and Conclusion
The key insights of The Report Research:
1.The report Research provides key statistics on the market status of the Orthopedic Surgical Devices manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
2.The report Research provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
3.The report Research presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2019-2018 market shares for key vendors.
4.The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
5.The report Research estimates 2019-2025 market development trends of Orthopedic Surgical Devices industry.
6.Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out
7.The report Research makes some important proposals for a new project of Orthopedic Surgical Devices Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
* Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
* Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
* 1-year analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
“Wise Guy Reports Is Part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. And Offers Premium Progressive Statistical Surveying, Market Research Reports, Analysis & Forecast Data for Industries and Governments Around the Globe. Wise Guy Reports Features an Exhaustive List of Market Research Reports from Hundreds of Publishers Worldwide. We Boast a Database Spanning Virtually Every Market Category and an Even More Comprehensive Collection of Market Research Reports Under These Categories and Sub-Categories”.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349