HTF MI added a new research study in its database with title ‘Coal Mining in the US to 2023’ that includes detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like North America, Europe or Asia and important players/vendors such as Peabody Energy Corporation, Arch Coal, Cloud Peak Energy, NACCO Industries Consol Energy, Contura Energy. The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2023.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2304560-coal-mining-in-the-us-to-2023
Coal Mining in the US to 2023
Global Data’s “Coal Mining in the US to 2023” provides a comprehensive coverage on the US’s coal industry. It provides reserves, production by grade and type, consumption by type to 2023, and exports. The exports section also provides information on export by port. The report also includes a demand drivers section providing information on factors that are affecting the coal industry in the US, profiles of major coal producers, information on the major active, planned and exploration projects and regulations governing the industry.
The US was the third-largest coal producer in the world after China and India, with 685.4Mt in 2018, down by 2.5% over 2017, owing to lower production at Cloud Peak Energy’s Antelope and Cordero Rojo mines – a combined 20.4% decline in 2018 over 2017, due to weather disruptions caused from heavy rains. The key coal-producing states were Wyoming, West Virginia, and Illinois. A total of 589.3Mt of coal was consumed in the same year while 104.9Mt of coal was exported. Consumption declined owing to heavy competition from alternative sources such as natural gas and renewable sources. Simultaneously, exports increased due to strong demand, especially from India, Netherlands, Japan, and South Korea.
– To gain an understanding of the US’s coal mining industry, relevant driving factors
– To understand historical and forecast trend on country’s coal production, consumption, and exports
– To gain an overview of the US’s mining fiscal regime
– To find out US’s governing bodies, laws, rights and obligations and major taxes applicable in the country
– The US was the third-largest coal producer in the world after China and India, with 685.4Mt in 2018, down by 2.5% over 2017, owing to lower production at Cloud Peak Energy’s Antelope and Cordero Rojo mines – a combined 20.4% decline in 2018 over 2017, due to weather disruptions caused from heavy rains. The key coal-producing states were Wyoming, West Virginia, and Illinois. A total of 589.3Mt of coal was consumed in the same year while 104.9Mt of coal was exported.
– Consumption declined owing to heavy competition from alternative sources such as natural gas and renewable sources. Simultaneously, exports increased due to strong demand, especially from India, Netherlands, Japan, and South Korea.
Reasons to buy
– The report contains an overview of the US’s coal mining industry including key demand driving factors affecting the country’s coal mining industry. It provides detailed information on reserves, production, production by grade, consumption, consumption by type, exports, major operating mines, competitive landscape, major exploration and development projects.
– Further, it also provides country’s fiscal regime, which covers governing bodies, relevant laws, rights and obligations as well as key taxes and royalties.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Peabody Energy Corporation
Arch Coal Inc
Cloud Peak Energy
NACCO IndustriesConsol Energy
Contura Energy Inc.
Get customization & check discount for report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/request-discount/2304560-coal-mining-in-the-us-to-2023
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
3 Coal Mining in the US: Reserves, Production, and Demand
3.1 Coal Reserves by State
3.2 Proximate Analysis of Coal by Country
3.3 Historical and Forecast Production
3.3.1 Production by grade – bituminous, lignite and anthracite
3.3.2 Production by type – thermal and coking
3.3.3 Production by state
3.3.4 Production by basin
3.4 Coal Prices
3.4.1 Spot coal prices – US Central Appalachian
3.5 Active Mines
3.6 Exploration Projects
3.7 Development Projects
3.8 Consumption and Exports
3.8.1 Domestic consumption vs electricity generated from coal
3.8.2 Consumption by type – thermal and coking
3.8.3 Coal exports
3.8.4 Coal export by major ports
3.9 Factors Affecting the Demand for Coal
3.9.1 The share of coal-fired electricity generation to drop below 14% by 2023
3.9.2 Retiring coal-fired plants
3.9.3 Bankruptcy filings are bad news for the US coal mining industry
3.9.4 Increasing demand for renewables
4 Competitive Landscape
4.1 Mines and Projects by Company
4.2 Mines and Projects Stage by Province
4.3 Major Producers of Coal
4.3.1 Peabody Energy Corporation
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2304560-coal-mining-in-the-us-to-2023
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Place a Purchase Order For Market Study (Single User License) at: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2304560
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States