Key Players: Space Launch Services Market
Antrix Corporation Limited (India), Arianespace (France),China Great Wall Industry Corporation (China)Eurockot Launch Services (Germany),International Launch Services Inc. (US),Isc Kosmotras (Russia),Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Japan),Orbital ATK (US),SpaceX (US),US Spaceflight Industries, Inc. (US)
Market Forecast : Space Launch Services Market
Space Launch Services Market is projected to be valued at USD 30.22 Billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 14.9% from 2019 to 2025.
The increase in the deployment of small satellites is driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, large-scale investments by private firms in space exploration missions is projected to aid market growth.
Frequent launch of new satellites
Growth Opportunities in the Space Launch Services Market
- The pre-launch services segment accounted for the larger market share in 2018: The pre-launch services segment is also expected to register the higher CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for pre-launch services such as launch acquisition and coordination, integration and logistics, management services, and tracking and telemetry support.
- Low Earth orbit segment to be the fastest-growing: The low earth orbit segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the review period. The increasing deployment of small satellites in the low Earth orbit is driving the growth of this segment.
- Military and government segment accounted for the larger market share in 2018: The military and government segment is also expected to be the fastest-growing during the review period. The increasing space exploration activities by the Governments of the US, China, Russia, and India are driving the growth of the segment.
Get a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/8604
Regional Analysis : Space Launch Services Market
North America: North America accounted for nearly 38% of the global space launch services market in 2018. It is projected to remain the dominant regional market during the forecast period. The presence of prominent players such as International Launch Services, Orbital ATK, SpaceX, and US Spaceflight Industries, Inc. are driving market growth in the region.
- US: The market in the US is expected to register the higher growth rate during the forecast period. Factors such as a focus on space exploration by NASA and high investments in the development of new and advanced satellites are driving the growth of the market in the country.
Europe: In Europe, market growth is significantly driven by countries such as the UK, Russia, Germany, France, and Italy. Europe is one of the major regions for space launch services due to the increasing space exploration missions.
- UK: The country-level market accounted for the dominant share of the market in Europe. The UK is one of the largest monetary contributors to the European Space Agency (ESA) and it actively participates in advanced space exploration missions.
- Germany: Germany being one of the four largest European Union (EU) member states is expected to be a lucrative market for space launch services. Moreover, the increase in investments in the development of telecommunications, navigation, and earth observation satellites by agencies and companies in the country is expected to drive the growth of the market during the review period.
Asia-Pacific: The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR during the review period. In Asia-Pacific, market growth is significantly driven by China, India, Japan, and Australia.
- China: China is expected to remain the dominant market during the forecast period with the country-level market being the fastest-growing as well. The Chinese government is currently developing several navigation, remote sensing, communications, and surveillance satellites. This is expected to result in the high demand for launch services in the country.
- India: The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and private firms in India are focused on the development of communications, earth observation, and navigational satellites. Moreover, Antrix Corporation Limited, an ISRO company,provides space launch services in India. As a result, India is expected to attract significant investments for space launch services during the forecast period.
Middle East & Africa: In the Middle East & Africa, market growth is significantly driven by the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Israel. In Saudi Arabia, the increased adoption of communications and navigation satellites is boosting market growth. For example, in February 2019, the European aerospace company ArianeGroup launched Saudi Arabia’s communications satellite, Saudi Geostationary Satellite 1 (SGS-1).
Latin America: The market includes Brazil and the rest of Latin America. Brazil is expected to account for the larger share of the market in the region during the forecast period. Increasing initiatives by the Brazilian government in the development of navigation and observation satellites is expected to boost the growth of the Space Launch Services Market.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Chapter 1. Report Prologue
Chapter 2. Market Introduction
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
Chapter 3. Research Methodology
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
Chapter 4. Market Dynamics
4.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
4.6 Technology Trends & Assessment
Chapter 5. Market Factor Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.1.1 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
5.1.2 Bargaining Power Of Buyers
5.1.3 Threat Of New Entrants
5.1.4 Threat Of Substitutes
5.1.5 Intensity Of Rivalry
5.2 Value Chain Analysis
5.3 Investment Feasibility Analysis
5.4 Pricing Analysis
Chapter 6. Global Space Launch Services Market , By Type
6.2 Instruments And Consumables
6.4 Workflow Products
Chapter 7. Global Space Launch Services Market , By Product
7.2 Systematic Antibiotics
7.3 Sequencing Services
7.4 Sequencing Instruments And Consumables
LIST OF TABLES:
Table 1 Global Space Launch Services Market Synopsis, 2018–2023
Table 2 Global Space Launch Services Market Estimates And Forecast, 2018–2023 (USD Million)
Table 3 Global Space Launch Services Market , By Types, 2018–2023 (USD Million)
Table 4 Global Space Launch Services Market , By Product, 2018–2023 (USD Million)
Table 5 Global Space Launch Services Market , By Technology, 2018–2023 (USD Million)
Table 6 Global Space Launch Services Market , By Application, 2018–2023 (USD Million)
Table 7 Global Space Launch Services Market , By End-User, 2018–2023 (USD Million)
Table 8 Global Space Launch Services Market , By Region, 2018–2023(USD Million)
LIST OF FIGURES:
Figure 1 Research Process
Figure 2 Segmentation For Global Space Launch Services Market
Figure 3 Segmentation Market Dynamics For Global Space Launch Services Market
Figure 4 Global Space Launch Services Market Share, By Types, 2018 (%)
Figure 5 Global Space Launch Services Market Share, By Product, 2018 (%)
Figure 6 Global Space Launch Services Market Share, By Technology, 2018 (%)
Figure 7 Global Space Launch Services Market Share, By Application, 2018 (%)
Figure 8 Global Space Launch Services Market Share, By End-User, 2018 (%)
Figure 9 Global Space Launch Services Market Share, By Region, 2018 (%)
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/space-launch-services-market-8604
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar