A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 42 pages, titled as ‘Connected Cars in Insurance – Thematic Research’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions like North America, South & Central America, Middle East & Africa, Europe, Asia-Pacific etc. and important players/vendors such as Admiral, Aviva, State Farm etc. The report will help you gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2022.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2246447-connected-cars-in-insurance-thematic-research
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the connected motor insurance market. It looks at market size as well as claims, contextual and economic factors, regulation, and opportunities. It provides a thorough overview of the market along with analysis of how the development of connected cars will impact the insurance value chain.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Admiral, Aviva, State Farm, Geico, Allianz, Mile Auto, Ergo, Mercedes Benz, BMW, GM, Volvo, Porsche, Churchill, Direct Line, AXA, Zurich, Progressive, Allstate, Nationwide, Esurance, Travelers, insurethebox, By Miles, Coverbox, ThingCo, Marmalade, Bright Box, Metromile, Root Insurance, Hastings Direct, RAC, Markerstudy, ingenie, Tesla, Volkswagen, Ford, Daimler, Audi, Toyota, Mazda, Volvo, Continental, DHL, Telstra, Cohda Wireless, Qualcomm, Keysight, Harman, Alibaba, Huawei, Broadcom, Cypress Semiconductor, Waymo, Uber, Baidu, Aptiv, NVIDIA, Intel, Apple, Amazon, Tencent, Disney, AT&T, Salesforce, Zipcar, Drivy, Lyft, Ola, Grab, Didi Chuxing, Boeing, RSA
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2246447-connected-cars-in-insurance-thematic-research
– Connected cars are already present on today’s roads, and there are insurance policies specifically designed to leverage the data they collect. These policies are still quite rudimentary and only measure a few variables, but they will become more sophisticated over time.
– Insurers currently leverage data from back boxes and smartphone apps to create a clearer picture of an individual’s risk profile. However, these offerings are mostly targeted towards young drivers, which limits their popularity.
– As connected car technology becomes standard in new cars, car manufacturers will become embedded in the insurance value chain due to the vast amounts of data generated by their fleets. This will open the door for manufacturers to develop their own insurance offerings, increasing competition within the market.
Reasons to buy
– Benchmark yourself against the rest of the market.
– Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations and insurance models begin to enter the market.
– Be prepared for how regulation will impact the use of connected cars in insurance over the next few years.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2246447-connected-cars-in-insurance-thematic-research
Table of Contents
The impact of connected cars on the global mo
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2246447
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States