Automotive Exhaust System manufacturers need to focus on high-performance after-treatment devices. For instance, Continental announced the development of a product to support exhaust after-treatment in trucks more efficiently. The primary aim is to ensure more efficient conversion of the nitrogen oxides (NOx) into harmless emissions for heavy-duty long-haul trucks, urban light trucks, or municipal vehicles. Also, a wide array of ongoing and upcoming regulations would significantly drive the Automotive Exhaust System and after-treatment device Market. In Europe, as of 2015, Euro VI emissions standards are followed. As per these standards, heavy-duty vehicles are required to reduce NOx exhaust emissions by 80% and particulate matter (PM) exhaust emissions by 50%. Similar upgrading is followed in the North American and Asia Oceania regions. This would create an opportunity for the Automotive Exhaust System and after-treatment device suppliers for heavy commercial vehicles
The Automotive Exhaust System Market is estimated to be USD 84.8 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 128.2 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.08%.
- Advanced Exhaust Heat Recovery Systems
- Increase in Use of Gasoline Particulate Filter (GPF) With the Advancement in GDI Engine
- Introduction of Real Drive Emission (RDE) Tests
Some of the key players in the Automotive Exhaust System Market are Faurecia (France), Tenneco (US), Continental (Germany), Eberspächer (Germany), Futaba Industrial (Japan), Benteler International (Austria), Friedrich Boysen (Germany), Yutaka Giken (Japan), Sejong Industrial (South Korea), and Bosal (Belgium).
- In June 2018, Continental opened a combined production and storage facility for NOx sensors in Trutnov, Czech Republic. The two surface-mount technology (SMT) production lines would produce printed circuit boards, which will help in enhancing the NOx sensors manufacturing. These electronic components detect NOx in the exhaust gas of a vehicle and provide the data for the effective conversion of NOx into harmless substances.
- In February 2017, Eberspächer mass-produced the Automotive Exhaust Systems featuring GPF. Using the special filters means the soot particle content in the exhaust gas is well below the legal limit. As a result, the systems conform to the upcoming level of the Euro 6 emissions standard. The filters also minimize the vehicle’s exhaust noise.
- In May 2018, A Chinese subsidiary of Sejong Industrial, Taicang Sejong Auto Parts Co., Ltd. reached an agreement with Changan Automobile for supplying mufflers worth USD 101.8 million to the Chinese automaker. The products are designed for 3 new models whose mass production is slated to begin in 2019. Taicang Sejong Auto Parts plans to boost its annual sales to USD 254.5 million by 2021.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.MarketsandMarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=87800437
The Automotive Exhaust Systems aftermarket is dominated by the heady-duty vehicles (HDVs) by after-treatment device and vehicle type
According to OICA, commercial vehicle parc has shown a significant rise of almost 33% from 2008–2015. As HDVs are used for long road trips for goods and passenger commute, the probability of replacing after-treatment devices is higher than passenger cars and LCVs. The HDVs comprise of heavy trucks and buses generally powered by large diesel engines that lead to higher emissions as compare to light-duty vehicles (LDVs). The dominant position of HDVs is observed because of the increased vehicle parc and total miles traveled in recent years. This, in turn, drives the usage of after-treatment devices to comply with new emission standards and modifications in the new as well as on-road HDVs.
Asia Oceania is expected to account for the largest Market size during the forecast period
Asia Oceania has the largest Market share of vehicle production with about 54–56% of the total vehicle production. China, India, and Japan are the largest vehicle production hubs because of rising urbanization, increasing GDP, and industrialization among others. With the growing vehicle production, vehicle emissions have also increased significantly. Considering this, few countries such as China, Japan, and India have implemented vehicle emission norms. For instance, China and India are currently running on China IV and BS-IV. However, they are planning to implement China VI and BS-VI by 2020 which is equivalent to Euro VI. Moving toward strict emission norms will create a huge demand for various after-treatment devices. In Asia Oceania, China and Japan are the leading countries for the Automotive Exhaust System Market, by the after-treatment devices.
Request FREE Sample Report @ https://www.MarketsandMarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=87800437
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
This report provides insights with reference to the following points:
- OE Market Size, by after-treatment device: The report offers in-depth Market sizing and forecast up to 2025, by after-treatment devices such as DPF, DOC, LNT, SCR, and GPF. The Market sizing for after-treatment devices is covered at the country and regional levels that are considered under this study.
- OE Market Size, by component: The report offers in-depth Market sizing and forecast up to 2025, by components such as exhaust manifold, downpipe, catalytic converter, muffler, sensors, and tailpipe. The Market sizing for components is covered at a regional level considered in the study
- OE Market Size, by Off-highway vehicle type: The report offers in-depth Market sizing and forecast up to 2025, by off-highway vehicle types such as agricultural tractor and construction equipment. The Market sizing for the off-highway vehicle is covered for regions considered in the study
- Aftermarket Size, by after-treatment device: The report offers in-depth aftermarket sizing and forecast up to 2025, by after-treatment devices such as DPF, DOC, and SCR.
- The report provides “Market Share” of the leading players in the Automotive Exhaust System Market.
- Market Development: The report provides comprehensive information about lucrative emerging Markets for Automotive Exhaust System across regions.
- Product Development/Innovation: The report gives detailed insights into R&D activities, upcoming technologies, and new product launches in the Automotive Exhaust System Market.
- Market Diversification: The report offers detailed information about untapped markets, investments, new products, and recent developments in the Automotive Exhaust System Market.
Buy this premium research report @ https://www.MarketsandMarkets.com/Purchase/purchase_reportNew.asp?id=87800437
Company Name: MarketsandMarkets
Contact Person: Mr. Shelly Singh
Email: Send Email
Address:630 Dundee Road Suite 430
Country: United States