The global fluoropolymer films market is expected to reach USD 2.17 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand from various application industries is a key factor driving the market growth. In addition, robust growth in the construction sector, especially in Asia Pacific is further fueling the demand over the forecast period.
Fluoropolymer films are widely used in different application industries including construction, aerospace, automotive, packaging, electronics, and electrical. Furthermore, it is widely used as a raw material in the production of automobile parts, electronic components, machines, and semiconductors owing to its precipitation capabilities.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Fluoropolymer Films Market Research Report @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fluoropolymer-films-market/request/rs1
In terms of revenue, polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) accounted as the largest type segment in 2016 and is expected to continue its trend with a CAGR of 7.6% from 2017 to 2025. It is highly non-reactive thermoplastic fluoropolymer used where high purity and resistance-to-solvents is required.
The demand for fluoropolymer films is anticipated to increase on account of growth in various application industries, especially construction. It is widely used in construction sector on windows and doors for security and safety applications. Moreover, it holds superior light and temperature control, aesthetic appearance and protection from UV rays. These factors are anticipated to contribute to healthy growth of market over the coming years.
U.S. fluoropolymer films market by application, 2014 – 2025 (USD Million)
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Packaging segment will experience healthy growth in terms of value at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2017 to 2025 on account of its precipitation capabilities and performance through value added lamination & coatings
- Polyvinyl fluoride (PVF) emerged as the fastest growing type segment in terms of revenue in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 551.9 million by 2025. Global fluoropolymer films in fluorinated ethylene propylene segment was USD 156.6 million in 2016 and is anticipated to experience healthy growth over the years ahead
- The U.S. fluoropolymer films market in terms of revenue was USD 268.4 million in 2016 and is expected to grow a rate of 8.5% from 2017-2025. Continuous economic development and increasing capital spending in the country is anticipated to boost demand for fluoropolymer films over the forecast period
- Key players including E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Chemours Company, The 3M Company, Saint-Gobain S.A., The Dow Chemical Company, Solvay S.A. and Evonik Industries dominated the global market
Global fluoropolymer films market revenue, by region, 2016 (%)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/4520/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global fluoropolymer films market on the basis of type, application and region:
Fluoropolymer Films Type Outlook (Volume, Tons, Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Polyvinyl Fluoride
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
Fluoropolymer Films Application Outlook (Volume, Tons, Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Electronics & Electrical
Fluoropolymer Films Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons, Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Related Report:
Construction Chemicals Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/construction-chemicals-market
Green Packaging Market: www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/green-packaging-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States