Global FinFET Technology Market Research Report Covers Historical Market Trends, Current Market Dynamics, Market Valuation by Segmentation as Well as Region, Risk and Opportunity Assessment, Country-level Analysis for Every Segment, Key Player’s Market Share Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Supply Chain Analysis.
The key players of global FinFET technology market are Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd (Taiwan), Intel Corporation (US), Samsung Electronics Corporation Ltd (South Korea), GLOBALFOUNDRIES (US), Xilinx, Inc. (US), Qualcomm Technologies Inc. (US), ARM Limited (UK), MediaTek, Incorporated (Taiwan), Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp. (China), Atomera, Inc. (US), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd (China), Apple Inc. (US), Broadcom Inc. (US), NVIDIA Corporation (US), United Microelectronics Corporation (Taiwan), and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Inc. (US), among others.
Get a FREE Report Sample with Complete TOC @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6724
The Global FinFET Technology Market is expected to reach USD 268.66 Million by 2025 at a CAGR of 40.03% during the forecast period. Market Research Future (MRFR) in its report envelops segmentations and drivers to provide a better glimpse of the market in the coming years. Over the last decade, there have been rapid developments in the FinFET Technology. Fin Field Effect Transistor or FinFET is a technology non-planar 3D transistor that is based on dual gate structure. It is widely used to develop products such as SoC, FGPA, and processors as it offers various benefits such as small size, high performance, and lower energy consumption in the end products.
- In May 2019, Realme launched Realme C3, powered by 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22. This is built with highly efficient 12nm FinFET fabrication process using MediaTek’s CorePilot technology.
- In April 2019, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd developed the 5-nanometer technology which is now ready for design. This technology offers advanced logic process to address the exponentially growing demand for computing power driven by AI and 5G.
- In April 2019, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd completed the development of 5 nm FinFET process technology, which is based on extreme ultraviolet (EUV) advanced nodes. This product provides up to 25% extra efficiency in the logical area, 20% lower power consumption, and 10% higher performance as compared to other FinFET process technology.
- In February 2019, Intel Corporation launched 22nm-based embedded MRAM for IoT devices. The MRAM device is ready for production at a large scale and is expected to be highly beneficial for IoT applications.
- In September 2018, GLOBALFOUNDRIES launched a new 12nm Leading-Performance (12LP) FinFET semiconductor manufacturing process. This technology delivers better density and a performance boost over GLOBALFOUNDRIES’s current generation 14nm FinFET offering.
- In March 2018, UMC collaborated with Synopsys to enable Custom Compiler and Laker custom design tools to be used with UMC’s 14 nanometers (nm) FinFET process. This collaboration also enables creating and validating a UMC 14nm industry-standard interoperable process design kit (iPDK).
- In January 2018, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Inc., partnered with Osterhout Design Group (ODG), manufacturer of AR devices and products to launch AR and R headsets based on 10 nm FinFET technology powered by Snapdragon 835 processor.
- In November 2018, Xilinx, Inc. further expanded its defense-grade XQ UltraScale+product portfolio. The expansion offers ruggedized packages and resistance to extreme temperatures of the aerospace & defense industry. The products included in the portfolio are XQ Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoCs, RFSoCs, XQ UltraScale+ Kintex, and Virtex FPGAs. The products are based on 16 nm FinFET technology provided by Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC).
The global FinFET Technology Market has been segmented based on technology, application, end user, and region.
Based on technology, the market has been classified as 3nm, 5nm, 7nm, 10nm, 14nm, 16nm, 20nm, and 22nm. The 10nm segment was valued at USD 8,831.1; it is expected to register a steady CAGR during the forecast period. The 16nm technology increases transistor performance as well as helps in improving memory and power management. As compared to 28nm technology, 22nm provides 10% area reduction and more than 30% power reduction for applications including image processing, set-top boxes, digital TVs, smartphones, and other consumer products.
Based on application, the market has been segmented into Central Processing Unit(CPU), System-on-Chip(SoC), Field-Programmable Gate Array(FPGA), Graphics Processing Unit(GPU), and Network Processor. The SoC segment accounted for the larger market share in 2018. The network processor segment was the second-largest market in 2018. The CPU segment is expected to register the higher CAGR during the forecast period. FinFETs are commonly recognized as one of the promising devices to replace planar devices because of their excellent electrostatic and short channel control. The FPGA comprises programmable logic blocks and interconnection circuits that are widely used in electronic circuits. GPUs require optimum power efficiency in terms of deep learning, object recognition, artificial intelligence, simulations, and virtual reality/augmented reality (VR/AR) for improved performance.
Based on end-user, the market has been segmented into mobile, cloud server/high-end networks, IoT/consumer electronics, automotive, and others. The IoT/consumer electronics segment accounted for the larger market share in 2018; it is expected to register the higher CAGR during the forecast period. The mobile segment was the second-largest market in 2018. A cloud server is a virtual server that runs on the cloud computing environment and is built, hosted, and delivered through cloud computing platform via the Internet and can be accessed remotely. Stringent safety requirements for the automotive industry are encouraging chipmakers to adopt FinFET technology to re-examine a number of factors that can impact reliability over the lifespan of a device.
Key questions addressed by the report
- What was the historic market size (2017)?
- Which segmentation (Component / Solution/ Industry) is driving the market?
- What will be the growth rate by 2025?
- Who are the key players in this market?
- What are the strategies adopted by the key players?
Browse Complete Report “FinFET Technology Market Research Report – Global Forecast till 2025” @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/finfet-technology-market-6724
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Introduction
2.2 Scope Of The Study
2.3 Market Structure
3 Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
3.5 Forecast Model
3.6 List Of Assumptions
List of Tables
TABLE 1 LIST OF ASSUMPTIONS
TABLE 2 GLOBAL FINFET TECHNOLOGY MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY, 2018–2025 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 3 GLOBAL FINFET TECHNOLOGY MARKET, BY APPLICATION, 2018–2025 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 4 GLOBAL FINFET TECHNOLOGY MARKET FOR CPU, BY TECHNOLOGY, 2018–2025 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 5 GLOBAL FINFET TECHNOLOGY MARKET FOR SOC, BY TECHNOLOGY, 2018–2025 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 6 GLOBAL FINFET TECHNOLOGY MARKET FOR FPGA, BY TECHNOLOGY, 2018–2025 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 7 GLOBAL FINFET TECHNOLOGY MARKET FOR GPU, BY TECHNOLOGY, 2018–2025 (USD MILLION)
TABLE 8 GLOBAL FINFET TECHNOLOGY MARKET FOR NETWORK PROCESSORS, BY TECHNOLOGY, 2018–2025 (USD MILLION)
List of Figures
FIGURE 1 MARKET SYNOPSIS
FIGURE 2 GLOBAL FINFET TECHNOLOGY MARKET, CAGR %
FIGURE 3 (2019–2025), BY REGION
FIGURE 4 GLOBAL FINFET TECHNOLOGY MARKET: MARKET STRUCTURE
FIGURE 5 RESEARCH PROCESS OF MRFR
FIGURE 6 TOP DOWN & BOTTOM UP APPROACH
FIGURE 7 MARKET DYNAMICS ANALYSIS OF THE GLOBAL FINFET TECHNOLOGY MARKET
FIGURE 8 SUPPLY CHAIN: FINFET TECHNOLOGY MARKET
Ask for your specific company profile and country level customization on reports.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar