An extensive analysis of the The 5G Wireless Ecosystem: 2025 – 2025 – Technologies, Applications, Verticals, Strategies & Forecasts market strategy of the leading companies in the precision of import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins. The report starts by an introduction about the company profiling and a comprehensive review about the strategy concept and the tools that can be used to assess and analyze strategy. It also analyzes the company’s strategy in the light of Porter’s Value Chain, Porter’s Five Forces, SWOT analysis, and recommendation on Balanced Scorecard for supply chain analysis considering few players like Aalborg University, Aalto-University, Aeroflex, Aircom International etc.
Avail Free sample copy before purchase: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2219755-the-5g-wireless-ecosystem
While LTE and LTE-Advanced deployments are still underway, wireless carriers and vendors have already embarked on R&D initiatives to develop so-called “5G” technology, with a vision of commercialization by 2020.
5G is essentially a revolutionary paradigm shift in wireless networking to support the throughput, latency, and scalability requirements of future use cases such as extreme bandwidth augmented reality applications and connectivity management for billions of M2M (Machine to Machine) devices.
Although 5G is yet to be standardized, some of the collectively accepted attributes of the technology include new air interface transmission schemes, new spectrum bands, spectrum aggregation, Massive MIMO, beamforming, D2D (Device to Device) communications and self-backhauling, among others.
Driven by regional, national government, wireless carrier and vendor initiatives, we expect 5G R&D and trial investments will account for nearly $5 Billion by 2020, following a CAGR of nearly 40% over the next 5 years.
The “5G Wireless Ecosystem: 2015 – 2025 – Technologies, Applications, Verticals, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the emerging 5G ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, use cases, vertical market applications, spectrum bands, wireless carrier deployment commitments and vendor strategies. The report also presents forecasts for both 5G investments and subscriptions.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The Following 70 Companies are Covered in this report.
3GPP (Third Generation Partnership Project), Aalborg University, Aalto-University, Aeroflex, Aircom International, Alcatel-Lucent, Alpental Technologies, Anite, ARIB (Association of Radio Industries and Businesses, Japan), Ascenta, Ascom International, BBC, BMW, BT, Chalmers University of Technology, China Mobile, Connected Digital Catapult, DoCoMo Euro-Labs, DT (Deutsche Telekom), EE, EM3 (Enterprise M3), Ericsson, Etisalat, European Commission, Facebook, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, Fujitsu, Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe, Google, GSMA (GSM Association), Huawei, IBM, Institut Mines-Télécom, Intel, ITRI (Industrial Technology Research Institute), ITU (International Telecommunication Union), KTH – Royal Institute of Technology, MegaFon, Ministry of Industry, Development and Reform Commission, China, MOST (Ministry of Science & Technology, China), MSIP (Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning, Korea), National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, NEC, New York University, NGMN (Next Generation Mobile Networks) Alliance, Nokia, Nokia Networks, NTT DoCoMo, Ofcom, Orange, Poznan University of Technology, Qualcomm, Rohde & Schwarz, Roke Manor, RWTH Aachen, Samsung, SES S.A., SingTel, SK Telecom, Telecom Italia, Telefónica, TIA (Telecommunications Industry Association), Titan Aerospace, Universitaet Bremen, Universitat Politècnica de València, University of Kaiserslautern, University of Oulu, University of Surrey, Vodafone, ZTE
Enquire for further detailed information @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2219755-the-5g-wireless-ecosystem
The report has the following key findings:
– Driven by regional, national government, wireless carrier and vendor initiatives, we expect 5G R&D and trial investments will account for nearly $5 Billion by 2020, following a CAGR of nearly 40% over the next 5 years
– Nearly 70% of these investments will target large scale commercial trial networks in Japan, South Korea and other early pioneering countries
– Despite a lack of standardization, vendors are aggressively investing in 5G development efforts with a principal focus on new transmission schemes, antenna technologies, and higher frequency bands
– 5G networks are expected to utilize a variety of spectrum bands, ranging from established cellular bands to millimeter wave frequencies
– 5G standardization activities are expected to commence between 2015 and 2016
The report covers the following topics:
– 5G requirements, use cases & vertical market applications
– 5G market drivers and barriers
– Air interface & antenna technologies: Massive MIMO, waveforms, phased array antennas & beamforming
– Spectrum technologies: Cognitive radio, spectrum sensing, aggregation & LSA (Licensed Shared Access)
– D2D communications & self-backhauling networks
– Complimentary technologies for 5G: NFV (Network Functions Virtualization), SDN (Software Defined Networking), HetNet (Heterogeneous Networking), C-RAN (Cloud RAN), drones & satellites
– Spectrum options for 5G
– Standardization & research initiatives
– Competitive assessment of vendor strategies & commitments to 5G
– 5G investment and subscription forecasts from 2015 till 2025
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation:
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following regional submarkets:
Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Latin & Central America, Middle East & Africa, North America, Western Europe
Acquire Single User PDF license of this research report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2219755
Key Questions Answered:
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How much will vendors and operators invest in 5G R&D and trial commitments
– What will the number of 5G subscriptions in 2025 and at what rate will it grow
– What will be the key applications of 5G networks
– What trends, challenges and barriers will influence the development and adoption of 5G
– Which regions and countries will be the first to adopt 5G
– Will 5G networks utilize new spectrum bands
– Who are the key 5G vendors and what are their strategies
– Will 5G be a C-RAN centric network
– What will be the impact of 5G on the M2M and IoT ecosystem
– Will drone and satellite based communication platforms play a wider role in 5G networks
Table of Contents
1 Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1 Executive Summary
1.2 Topics Covered
1.3 Forecast Segmentation
1.4 Key Questions Answered
1.8 Companies & Organizations Mentioned
2 Chapter 2: An Overview of Wireless Network Infrastructure
2.1 What is Wireless Network Infrastructure
2.2 2G: GSM & CDMA
2.3 3G: W-CDMA, TD-SCDMA & CDMA2000
2.4 4G: LTE, LTE-Advanced & WiMAX
2.5 5G: IMT-2020 Technologies
2.6 Macrocell RAN
3 Chapter 3: Market Drivers, Barriers & Risks
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Barriers & Risks
Check complete table of contents with list of table and figures @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2219755-the-5g-wireless-ecosystem
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States