The global aerospace plastics market is expected to reach USD 1.04 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Non-corrosive nature and high-temperature resistance of plastics are expected to bolster market growth over the forecast period.
Aerospace plastics exhibit heat resistance and high strength properties. It’s high modulus of elasticity aids in the production of various aircraft components such as fuselage, airframe, empennage, etc. In addition, plastics are lightweight nevertheless high-performance alternatives to metals such as steel and aluminum; as a result, the market is expected to grow significantly.
Growing adoption of highly durable and chemical resistant plastics are expected to drive market over the forecast period. However, the components manufactured with the use of polymers are hard to inspect for flaws, leading to quality variations and defects. Increased incidents of plastic fracture and failure along with high maintenance, repair and operating costs are posing a threat to aerospace plastics market growth.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aerospace-plastics-market/request/rs1
Aerospace plastics provide a high degree of freedom in the designing of complicated components of an aircraft. As a result, the percentage of the material utilized in manufacturing commercial and military aircrafts has increased significantly over the past couple of decades, which in turn has bolstered the demand for polymers in aerospace applications.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Aerostructure segment accounted for was over 291.3 million in 2016. The growing use of plastics in fuselage, airframe and other integral components of an aircraft is expected to drive segment growth over the next eight years.
- The demand for the product in propulsion systems was over 2,847.6 tons in 2016. The utilization of the polymers in propeller systems, bearing bushes, turbines and nacelles are expected to have a positive impact on industry growth over the forecast period
- Commercial & freighter aircraft accounted for the majority of the revenue share. The rapid growth in the air passenger traffic has led to the increased production of commercial aircraft, which in turn is expected to bolster the demand for the polymers
- North America accounted for the over 40% of the revenue share in 2016. The growing demand for commercial aircraft coupled with the presence of Boeing, a leading manufacturer of aircraft is expected to drive the demand for aerospace polymers in the region
- The market is fragmented wherein the global players adopt various marketing and pricing strategies to gain market share and acquire the business from major aircraft manufacturers such as Airbus, Boeing, and Lockheed Martin
Browse Details of Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aerospace-plastics-market
Key Topics Covered
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market snapshot
Chapter 3. Aerospace Plastics Industry Outlook
3.1. Market segmentation
3.2. Market size and growth prospects, 2014 – 2025
3.3. Value chain analysis
3.4. Regulatory Framework
3.5. Market dynamics
3.5.1. Market driver analysis
3.5.2. Market restraint analysis
3.6. Key opportunities prioritized
3.7. Industry analysis – Porter’s
3.8. PESTEL analysis, 2015
Browse Related Reports :
Plastic Container Market By Material (PET, HDPE), By End Use (Beverages, Cosmetic, Industrial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025:
Plastic Resins Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Crystalline, Non-Crystalline, Engineering Plastic, Super Engineering Plastic), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States