Paints & Coatings Additives Market – 2019-2025
The market for GCC paints and coatings is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.04% during the forecast period of 2019-2024. One of the major factors driving the market studied is the Increasing focus on tourism and construction.
- Saudi Arabia is likely to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- Water-borne technolgy is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.
The construction industry in Asia-Pacific is expanding at a very rapid rate primarily in major economies such as China, India, and ASEAN countries. This is majorly due to the increasing urbanization, industrialization, rising population, along with increase in middle-class disposable incomes. Additionally, the entry of major construction players from the European Union into the lucrative markets of countries, such as China, in the recent years, has further fueled the industry expansion.
The other major end-user industry is automotive.
Get Sample Report PDF >>
The following manufacturers are covered:
The Lubrizol Corporation
Segment by Type
Dispersants & Wetting Agents
Defoamers and Dearaters
Segment by Application
Aerospace & Defense
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
Key market segments and sub-segments
Evolving market trends and dynamics
Changing supply and demand scenarios
Quantifying market opportunities through market sizing and market forecasting
Tracking current trends/opportunities/challenges
Opportunity mapping in terms of technological breakthroughs
Browse Report »
Key Market Trends
Increasing Focus on Tourism and Construction to Drive the Market
- Saudi Arabia is the most active player in the Middle Eastern construction industry. In 2018, the total value of Saudi Arabian capital projects was valued at approximately USD 1.2 trillion, followed by the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait, with USD 713 billion and USD 215 billion, respectively.
- The construction market in the United Arab Emirates has been stable and has witnessed a positive trend in the recent years. The total value of the United Arab Emirates’ contract awards in 2018 was been USD 31.6 billion, as compared to USD 28.6 billion in 2017.
- Kuwait also is showing a strong incentive to focus on the infrastructure, and to invest in expanding its activities in the sector. New residential projects are also being developed in the country. Some other projects include, a railway system (total worth USD 18 billion) and an airport, in the northern part of the country (worth USD 12 billion). The main focus is on PPP (Public-Private-Partnerships) projects, to minimize the risk and boost the commercial returns.
- Oman and Bahrain are also showing a promising future in terms of construction. Both have project pipelines, and have put lots of effort in developing their infrastructure and diversifying their economies. Bahrain’s focus is on housing regions and transport infrastructure. The expansions, of the new rail system and the airport (both owned by the Ministry of Transportation), are two of the most notable forthcoming projects.
- Currently, the overall construction industry in the region is full of substantial opportunities, both for contractors and investors. This growing construction industry in the region is expected to drive the market for paints and coatings, in the coming years.
Water-borne Technology to Witness the Highest Growth Rate
- The VOCs released from solvent-borne coatings is the core reason for the manufacturers switching to water-borne coatings.
- Apart from this, other properties, like low odor, more durability, and more block resistance make water-borne coatings more preferable to solvent-borne coatings.
- There are many regulations from several governments, which support water-based coatings. These are usually used in several applications, which include transportation, building & construction, and industrial applications.
- In recent times there has been a propensity to seek coatings with high usability, and water clean-up characteristics among the users.
- Water-borne coatings meet the requirements and facilitate low viscosity as well, without the addition of low-molecular weight monomers.
- Hence, water-borne technology is expected to witness the highest growth rate owing to the aforementioned reasons.
The market for GCC paints & coatings market is partially consolidated as majority of the market share is divided among few key players. Some of the major companies of the market include Akzo Nobel N.V., National Paints Factory, Jotun A/S, and Jazeera Paints, among others.
Customization of the Report
- Value chain analysis
- Consumer behavior analysis at country level
The report includes six parts, dealing with:
1.) basic information;
2.) the Asia Paints & Coatings Additives Speaker Market;
3.) the North American Paints & Coatings Additives Speaker Market;
4.) the European Paints & Coatings Additives Speaker Market;
5.) market entry and investment feasibility;
6.) the report conclusion.
Table of Content:
1 Study Coverage
2 Executive Summary
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
4 Breakdown Data by Type
5 Breakdown Data by Application
11 Company Profiles
12 Future Forecast
13 Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks and Influences Factors Analysis
14 Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis
15 Research Findings and Conclusion
The key insights of The report Research:
1.The report Research provides key statistics on the market status of the Paints & Coatings Additives manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
2.The report Research provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
3.The report Research presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2019-2018 market shares for key vendors.
4.The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
5.The report Research estimates 2019-2025 market development trends of Paints & Coatings Additives industry.
6.Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also carried out
7.The report Research makes some important proposals for a new project of Paints & Coatings Additives Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
* Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
* Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
* 1-year analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
“Wise Guy Reports Is Part Of The Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. And Offers Premium Progressive Statistical Surveying, Market Research Reports, Analysis & Forecast Data For Industries And Governments Around The Globe. Wise Guy Reports Features An Exhaustive List Of Market Research Reports From Hundreds Of Publishers Worldwide. We Boast A Database Spanning Virtually Every Market Category And An Even More Comprehensive Collection Of Market Research Reports Under These Categories And Sub-Categories”.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349