HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 155 pages on title ‘Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in Poland’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions that includes North America: United States, Canada, and Mexico., South & Central America: Argentina, Chile, and Brazil, Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and South Africa., Europe: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Russia., Asia-Pacific: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia and important players such as Zaklady Piekarskie OSKROBA Spólka z o.o.,Mondelez International Inc,La Lorraine Polska Sp. z o.o.,Cereal Partners Worldwide S.A.,Bezgluten SC,Chipita S.A.,Bahlsen Gmbh & Co. Kg,Sante,A. Kowalski Sp.J.,Lantmännen Cerealia A / S,FoodCare Sp z oo,Colian SA.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1854779-country-profile-596
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in Poland
The Polish bakery & cereals sector is led by the ‘breads & rolls’ category in both value and volume terms, in 2018 while the baking mixes category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of bakery & cereals products in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector. Zaklady Piekarskie Oskroba Spólka z o.o., Mondelez International, Inc and La Lorraine Polska Sp. z o.o. are the leading players in the sector.
Global Data’s Country Profile report on the bakery & cereals sector in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for baking ingredients, baking mixes, bread & rolls, breakfast cereals, cakes, pastries & sweet pies, cereal bars, cookies (sweet biscuits), dough products, energy bars, morning goods, and savory biscuits with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, convenience stores, department stores, drug stores & pharmacies, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, and other general retailers.
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, paper & board and others; pack type data for: bag/sachet, film, carton – folding, wrapper, blister pack, tub, tray, foil and others.
– The Polish bakery & cereals sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.4% by value during 2018-2023
– Bread & rolls is the largest category in both the value and volume terms in the Polish bakery & cereals sector
– Baking mixes category is expected to register fastest value growth at a CGAR of 4.7% during 2018-2023
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel with a value share of 38.7%
– Zaklady Piekarskie OSKROBA Spólka z o.o., Mondelez International, Inc, La Lorraine Polska Sp. z o.o. are the top three companies in the sector
– Flexible packaging accounted for a share of 88.5% in the Polish bakery & cereals sector
– The consumption of bakery & cereals is higher among males than females in Poland.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Zaklady Piekarskie OSKROBA Spólka z o.o.
Mondelez International Inc
La Lorraine Polska Sp. z o.o.
Cereal Partners Worldwide S.A.
Bahlsen Gmbh & Co. Kg
A. Kowalski Sp.J.
Lantmännen Cerealia A / S
FoodCare Sp z oo
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1854779-country-profile-596
Table of Contents
Poland in the global and regional context
Poland in the global and Eastern Europe bakery & cereals sector
Poland compared to other leading countries in the Eastern Europe
Per capita consumption and expenditure – Poland compared to the Eastern Europe and global levels
Sector analysis – bakery & cereals
Country snapshot – bakery & cereals sector in Poland
Value and volume analysis – bakery & cereals sector in Poland
Cross category comparison – value and growth rate
Change in category share by value
Cross category comparison – volume and growth rate
Change in category share by volume
Per capita consumption analysis by category
Category analysis: baking ingredients
Segment analysis (in value terms): baking ingredients
Segment analysis (in volume terms): baking ingredients
Category analysis: baking mixes
Segment analysis (in value terms): baking mixes
Segment analysis (in volume terms): baking mixes
Category analysis: bread & rolls
Segment analysis (in value terms): bread & rolls
Segment analysis (in volume terms): bread & rolls
Category analysis: breakfast cereals
Segment analysis (in value terms): breakfast cereals
Segment analysis (in volume terms): breakfast cereals
Category analysis: cakes, pastries & sweet pies
Segment analysis (in value terms): cakes, pastries & sweet pies
Segment analysis (in volume terms): cakes, pastries & sweet pies
Category analysis: cereal bars
Segment analysis (in value terms): cereal bars
Segment analysis (in volume terms): cereal bars
Category analysis: cookies (sweet biscuits)
Segment analysis (in value terms): cookies (sweet biscuits)
Segment analysis (in volume terms): cookies (sweet biscuits)
Category analysis: dough products
Segment analysis (in value terms): dough products
Segment analysis (in volume terms): dough products
Category analysis: energy bars
Category analysis: morning goods
Segment analysis (in value term
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1854779-country-profile-596
Thanks for reading this article, you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1854779
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States