Mobile Health (mHealth) Market
Growing awareness about healthcare management, increasing use of smartphones and tablets, and increasing focus on personalized medicine are majorly driving the global MHealth Market. However, the threat of data theft and stringent regulations are holding back the growth of the market.
The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW.
North America is taking the largest share in the market with a major contribution from the US, followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe. Growing technology, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, adoption of the software in the healthcare industry is favoring the growth in this region.
Low penetration of physicians, lack of effective health care infrastructure in many regions, scarcity of specialists, the high cost of treatment, especially in growing economies like India is driving the growth in Asia Pacific region.
The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
The report profiles the following companies, which include One Medical, GE Healthcare, Apple, OMADA Health, Omron Healthcare, LifeWatch, Medtronics Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Samsung Healthcare Solutions, AT&T, Philips Healthcare, and Bayer Healthcare.
The global market is segmented based on service, Application, and End-User. By service, the market is classified into Fitness & Wellness Solutions and Consultation Services. The Consultation Services is further classified into Monitoring Services, Diagnostic Services, Treatment Services, and Prevention Services. Monitoring services market is leading this segment taking a share of 60% of global market. Growing chronic diseases need for post-treatment monitoring, increasing aged population is favoring for the growth of monitoring serice segment.
By Application, the market is divided into Body and Temperature Monitors, Blood Glucose Monitors, Cardiac Monitors, Hemodynamic Monitors, Neurological Monitors, Remote Patient Monitoring Devices, Respiratory Monitors, and others.
By End User, the market is classified by Patients with chronical diseases, Physicians, Hospitals, Parents/Relatives, and Others. Need for continuous monitoring of the patients, ease of access to premium healthcare services at a relatively low cost is encouraging the end users to prefer for mHealth.
Why purchase the report?
Visualize the composition of the MHealth market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
Identify commercial opportunities in MHealth by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the MHealth market – level 4/5 segmentation
PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
Product mapping in excel for the key MHealth products of all major market players”
Major Key Points of Global Mobile Health (mHealth) Market
- Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
- Research methodology
- Scope of the Report
- Chapter 2 Global MHealth Market –Trends
- 2.1 Key Trends & Developments
- Chapter 3 Global MHealth Market – Industry Analysis
- 3.1 Industry Impact Factors (Drivers & Restraints)
- 3.2 Competitive Intensity- Porter 5 Forces
- 3.3 Regulatory Analysis
- Chapter 4 Global MHealth Market – Market Analysis
- 4.1. MHealth Market – By Service
- 4.1.1. Fitness & Wellness Solutions
- 4.1.2. Consultation Services
- 184.108.40.206. Monitoring
- 220.127.116.11. Diagnostic
- 18.104.22.168. Treatment
- 22.214.171.124. Prevention
- 4.2. MHealth Market- By Application
- 4.2.1. Body and Temperature Monitors
- 4.2.2. Blood Glucose Monitors
- 4.2.3. Cardiac Monitors
- 4.2.4. Hemodynamic Monitors
- 4.2.5. Neurological Monitors
- 4.2.6. Remote Patient Monitoring Devices
- 4.2.7. Respiratory Monitors
- 4.3. MHealth Market- By End User
- 4.3.1. Patients with chronic diseases
- 4.3.2. Physicians
- 4.3.3. Hospitals
- 4.3.4. Parents/Relatives
- 4.3.5. Others
- Chapter 5 Global MHealth Market – Geographical Analysis
- 5.1. North America
- 5.1.1. The USA
- 5.1.2. Canada
- 5.1.3. Mexico
- 5.2. Europe
- 5.2.1. Germany
- 5.2.2. France
- 5.2.3. The UK
- 5.2.4. Italy
- 5.2.5. Spain
- 5.2.6. Rest of Europe
- 5.3. Asia Pacific
- 5.3.1. China
- 5.3.2. Japan
- 5.3.3. India
- 5.3.4. Australia
- 5.3.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
- 5.4. South America
- 5.4.1. Brazil
- 5.4.2. Argentina
- 5.4.3. Rest of South America
- 5.5. RoW
- Chapter 6 Global MHealth Market – Competitive Landscape
- 6.1. Market Share Analysis
- 6.2. Key Strategies
- 6.3. Product Benchmarking
- Chapter 7 Global MHealth Market – Company Profiles
- 7.1. One Medical
- 7.2. GE Healthcare
- 7.3. Apple
- 7.4. OMADA Health
- 7.5. Omron Healthcare
- 7.6. LifeWatch
- 7.7. Medtronics Plc
- 7.8. Johnson & Johnson
- 7.9. Samsung Healthcare Solutions
- 7.10. AT&T
- 7.11. Philips Healthcare
- 7.12. Bayer Healthcare
- Chapter 8 Global MHealth Market – Appendix
- 8.1 Sources
- 8.2 List of Tables
- 8.3 Expert Panel Validation
- 8.4 Disclaimer
- 8.5 Contact Us
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349