CityPark Investments seeks to partner with founders at the seed stage and provide support throughout the lifecycle of the business.
CityPark Investments’ founder, Demos Parneros, stated, “I’m thrilled to help early-stage entrepreneurs develop fresh ideas in the retail and e-commerce space. I look forward to working with entrepreneurs and sharing my experience to foster growth and innovation.”
CityPark Investment’s initial investments:
• Adelante Shoe Company – A company that makes beautifully handcrafted shoes in Guatemala while upholding the highest standards of fair trade, resulting in sustainable economic development.
• Wealthramp – A technology company that matches consumers with trusted fiduciary advisors hand-selected by investor advocate Pam Krueger.
• Target 100 – A platform that provides meaningful and manageable ways to reframe users’ mindsets to achieve healthy weight loss.
• Vaultie – A technology platform that provides digital signatures tied to authenticated selfies, anchored on blockchain, and instantly verifiable.
• Bitreel – A platform that supports a 3D shopping experience, accessible from any web browser or device.
• Cleancult – A vegan cleaning product company that manufactures everything from laundry detergent to hand soap, eliminating single-use plastic in favor of recyclable cartons and refillable glass bottles.
• Fillogic – Logistics-as-a-Service platform for retail that converts non-selling space at local malls into tech-enabled, micro fulfillment hubs.
About Demos Parneros
Demos Parneros is a C-suite executive recognized for consistently driving growth and improving profitability while fostering a strong and caring customer and associate culture for companies including Barnes & Noble, Staples and Macy’s. During his 35+ year career, he has created and executed strategic turnaround plans, developed new store formats, built strong leadership teams, and strengthened the omnichannel experience.