Browse 35 market data Tables and 57 figures spread over 215 Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Soft Robotics Market by Type, End-User, Components, Application, Mobility, & by Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market by assessing major geographies and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Soft Robotics Market Scenario
Soft robotics is characterized as a specific robotics subfield, constituting manufacturing robots from highly compliant materials analogous with those in living creatures. It facilitates increased flexibility and adaptability for the accomplishment of tasks, as well as improved safety while working with humans.
The global soft robotics market is fueled by the automated food & beverage industry, the need for efficiency in logistics, fast-paced industrial automation, and technology adoption in healthcare. The advent of the mass generalization of the internet has resulted in the fourth industrialization revolution, termed Industry 4.0. As a result, the focus of manufacturers has moved from augmented production to enhanced productivity with the integration of robotics, information technology, automation, communication technology, and digitalization. Moreover, developed countries, in addition to emerging regions, also observe significant investments in terms of robotics and automation. Consequently, it generates extensive potential opportunities for soft robotics, thus strengthening the growth of the global soft robotics market.
The Global Soft Robotics Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Soft Robotics Market by Mobility, End-User, Components, Type, Application, & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/soft-robotics-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Type
- Inflated Robots
- Collaborative Robots Co-Bots
- Soft Grippers
- Other Types
Market by End-User
- Food & Beverage
Market by Application
- Human-Machine Interface and Interaction
- Locomotion and Exploration
- Medical and Surgical Applications
- Rehabilitation and Wearable Robots
Market by Components
Market by Mobility
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities – Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers – Key market trends across the business segments, regions, and countries – Key developments and strategies observed in the market – Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and other trends – In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players – Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- ROLLS-ROYCE HOLDINGS PLC
- SOFT ROBOTICS INC
- CYBERDYNE INC
- FANUC CORPORATION
- FESTO AG
- PIAB AB
- F&P PERSONAL ROBOTICS
- QB ROBOTICS
- REWALK ROBOTICS LTD
- EKSO BIONICS HOLDINGS INC
- RIGHTHAND ROBOTICS INC
GLOBAL ROBOTICS END-EFFECTOR MARKET – The global robotic end-effector market is evaluated to record a CAGR of 10.97% during the forecast period of 2021 and 2028.