DelveInsight added a report on “Palmar Fibromatosis Market“. It covers an overview, its causes, signs and symptoms, and therapies. Major players are involved in developing therapies for Palmar Fibromatosis. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Palmar Fibromatosis market.
Palmar Fibromatosis Overview
Palmar Fibromatosis, also known as Dupuytren disease or Dupuytren contracture, is a benign fibroproliferative disorder in which subcutaneous fibrous nodules arise within the palmar fascia of the hand, eventually forming cordlike attachments with the adjacent flexor tendons. One of the earliest classifications of Dupuytren’s disease according to the histological appearance using optical microscopy described three stages: proliferative, involutional, and residual.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/palmar-fibromatosis-market
Some of the key highlights of the Palmar Fibromatosis Market Report
- Males are affected 3-4 times more often than females and the disease is more severe in men.
- According to DelveInsight’s analysis, older male population are affected more as compared to older female population, in case of Palmar Fibromatosis/Dupuytren Contracture.
- The most common first symptom that led patients to seek treatment was a hard bump (48%), followed by ropelike growth (12%), pit or dimpling (11%), and bent fingers (10%).
- Palmar Fibromatosis companies such as Endo Pharmaceutical, 180 Life Sciences/University of Oxford, and several others.
- Palmar Fibromatosis therapies such as XIAFLEX (collagenase clostridium histolyticum), Adalimumab, and several others.
Palmar Fibromatosis Risk Factors
- High blood cholesterol levels
- Alcohol abuse — particularly where liver disease is also present
- Occupations involving exposure to repetitive vibration.
Palmar Fibromatosis Symptoms
- Painless lump or Nodule in the palm
Currently, there are no treatments to stop Dupuytren’s from getting worse, leaving surgery as the only viable option as the disease progresses. Surgery is considered if a finger has lost 30° of the metacarpophalangeal joint or any proximal interphalangeal joint extension. Surgery is not advocated in early Dupuytren disease except when it is associated with persistent pain, especially at night.
Get an overview sample report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/palmar-fibromatosis-market
Palmar Fibromatosis Epidemiology Segmentation
- Total Prevalent Cases
- Gender-specific Cases
- Treated Cases
- Age-specific Cases
- Diagnosed Cases
Palmar Fibromatosis Treatment Market
The treatment for Dupuytren’s contracture relies upon the seriousness or severity of the condition. All through Dupuytren’s disease, fibrous tissue in the palm thickens and tightens. This makes one or more fingers to progressively stiffen, bend, and lose flexibility. The objective of treatment is to lessen the symptoms and disability caused by the disease.
Palmar Fibromatosis Market Insights
There is no known cure for Dupuytren’s contracture; however, surgery is intended to “set back the clock” by reducing the restricting effect of the cords by either disrupting or removing them. Unfortunately, the healing tissues will form with the same potential to develop cords in the future but the gains in hand function can still be substantial. The surgical procedures most commonly performed for Dupuytren’s contracture are Fasciotomy and Subtotal palmar fasciectomy. Splinting may be used after surgery for Dupuytren’s contracture to protect the surgical site; however, it is not known if it reduces the risk of recurrent contracture or tightening of the healing wound.
Palmar Fibromatosis Emerging Therapy Assessment
There is a need for improvement in the treatments. Therefore, testing a new treatment or to look at different combinations of existing treatments is necessary. Palmar Fibromatosis/Dupuytren Contracture is not comprehensively studied, therefore, the emerging landscape of this condition is not very robust. As per the secondary domain searches and exploring clinical trials site, it has been observed that very few trials had been registered for this indication. No recent development has been reported in this space except for 180 Life Sciences.
Palmar Fibromatosis Market Drivers
- Increase in prevalent cases of Palmar Fibromatosis/Dupuytren Contracture
- High demand of disease-specific novel treatment will act as a market driver
Palmar Fibromatosis Market Barriers
- Lack of robust pipeline
- High expenses associated with cost Dupuytren’s contracture surgery
Request Sample Report @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/palmar-fibromatosis-market
Table of content
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Palmar Fibromatosis
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Palmar Fibromatosis
4. Palmar Fibromatosis: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Palmar Fibromatosis: Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Palmar Fibromatosis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Palmar Fibromatosis Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Palmar Fibromatosis Treatment
11. Palmar Fibromatosis Marketed Products
12. Palmar Fibromatosis Emerging Therapies
13. Palmar Fibromatosis: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Palmar Fibromatosis
17. KOL Views
18. Market Drivers
19. Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States