The global patient monitoring devices market size is expected to reach USD 73.5 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.8% from 2021 to 2028. The growth is attributed to technological advancement in patient monitoring devices as well as the increasing number of hospital admissions globally.
The COVID-19 has increased the demand for monitoring devices at home and reduced frequent visits to hospitals. The situation has also changed consumer behavior, purchasing, and demand pattern. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought into sharp focus the need to harness and leverage digital infrastructure for remote patient monitoring. Besides, the combination of remote patient monitoring and telehealth is likely to improve the delivery of at-home healthcare.
Supporting initiatives by the private and public sectors to help COVID-19 patients globally is also driving the market. For instance, the World Health Organization in February 2021, has distributed 30,000 oxygen concentrations globally. Also, Invacare Corporation witnessed 72.2% sales of respiratory products in the fourth quarter of 2020.
Besides, there has been an increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and hypertension across the globe. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over 100.0 million people have hypertension in the U.S. this further increased risk of heart disease. A growing number of such disorders globally is increasing the demand for patient monitoring devices.
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-monitoring-devices-market
Patient Monitoring Devices Market Report Highlights
- The cardiac monitoring devices segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 19.5% in 2020 owing to the high demand for wearable cardiac monitoring devices. The system records patient’s physiological data via wearable sensors, for instance, measuring the oxygen level and pulse rate
- The blood glucose monitoring devices segment is expected to show lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the growing number of diabetic patients who require monitoring devices to keep track of their health
- The hospitals segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 51.3% in 2020 due to the high demand for various monitoring devices to monitor patients at hospitals
- North America dominated the market and accounted for the largest revenue share 42.7% in 2020 owing to the presence of dominant market players, well-established reimbursement policies, high healthcare expenditure, and high adoption rate of advanced medical technologies
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/patient-monitoring-devices-market/request/rs1
Patient Monitoring Devices Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global patient monitoring devices market on the basis of product, end-use, and region:
Patient Monitoring Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems
- Self-monitoring Blood Glucose Systems
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems
- Cardiac Monitoring Devices
- ECG Devices
- Implantable Loop Recorders
- Event Monitors
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Monitors
- Smart/Wearable ECG Monitors
- Multi-parameter Monitoring Devices
- Low-acuity Monitoring Devices
- Mid-acuity Monitoring Devices
- High-acuity Monitoring Devices
- Respiratory Monitoring Devices
- Pulse Oximeters
- Peak Flow Meters
- Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Handheld Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Table-top Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Wearable Continuous Monitoring Devices
- Invasive Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Smart Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Hemodynamic/Pressure Monitoring Devices
- Hemodynamic Monitors
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Fetal & Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Fetal Monitoring Devices
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Neuromonitoring Devices
- Electroencephalograph Machines
- Electromyography Machines
- Cerebral Oximeters
- Intracranial Pressure Monitors
- Magnetoencephalograph Machines
- Transcranial Doppler Machines
- Weight Monitoring Devices
- Other Patient Monitoring Devices
Patient Monitoring Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Home Care Settings
Patient Monitoring Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Patient Monitoring Devices Market
- American Telecare
- Philips Healthcare
- Welch Allyn
- Health anywhere Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Covidien Plc.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/451508/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting company that offers market research reports, syndicated and customized reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence from various domains. The clientele is based across various countries with queries coming from more than 50 industries worldwide.
Grand View Research helps its clients to make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Every year Grand View Research accomplishes more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize consulting for clients.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States