According to the recently released report by Bekryl, Global 3D bioprinting market is estimated to be valued at US$ 203 million in 2022 and is expected to register above 40.0% CAGR during the forecast period. Demand for 3D Bioprinting is increasing due to increasing prevalence in chronic disease, growing ageing population, and technological advancements in tissue engineering and additive manufacturing (AM).
Excerpts from the report states that North America 3D bioprinting market is estimated to dominate the global revenue in 2022. The market in the region is estimated to account for above 61% share in 2022. However, the region will lose basis points to Asia Pacific and Latin America. This signifies increasing product penetration in developing economies. India 3D Bioprinting market is estimated to be valued at US$ 6 Mn in 2022.
To receive report sample, visit https://bekryl.com/industry-trends/3d-bioprinting-market-size-analysis/
Few key trends from 3D Bioprinting market:
Trend#1: Players Focus on Partnering With Various Local And Regional Players In Order To Enhance Its Presence
- In July 2020, PeptiGelDesign announced Appleton Woods as its UK distributor partner for PeptiGel range of synthetic hydrogels for 3D cell culture, spheroid and organoid growth and drug discovery
- In September 2020, GeSiM partnered with InnoRegen, Inc., a South Korean-based bioink company, in order to sale the latter company’s bioink products
Trend#2: By 2030, 38% of Total 3D Bioprinting Sales will be Dominated by Extrusion Segment
As of 2022, approximately 2/3rd of global 3D Bioprinting is estimated to dominated by extrusion segment.
Trend#3: Key Players in the 3D Bioprinting Industry Focus on Merging and Acquiring with Other Players
- In August 2020, Cellink AB entered into an agreement to acquire Scienion Ag, in order to adopt the latter’s precision dispensing technologies in to its current product offerings
- In May 2020, CELLINK announced partnership with AstraZeneca to provide advanced 3D-bioprinted liver organoids. CELLINK has an R&D lab in AstraZeneca’s BioVentureHub in Gothenburg, Sweden. The new collaboration will leverage CELLINK’s innovative and patent-pending bioink, Extra Cellular Matrix and Laminin based bioinks, which enables human cells to grow and function as they would in the human body.
To purchase the report or know more about the industry, visit: https://bekryl.com/industry-trends/3d-bioprinting-market-size-analysis/
The top 20 3D Bioprinting manufacturers are:
- Cellink AB
- Aspect Biosystems
- Cellbricks GmbH
- 3D Bioprinting Solutions/Vivax Bio
- 3Dynamic Systems
- Microdrop Technologies
- MicroFab Technologies
- Regemat 3D
- Revotek Co, Ltd.
- BioBots (now Allevi)
- BioDan Group
- Prellis Biologics Inc.
- Vivax Bio
Bekryl Market Analysts is a global market research and consulting service firm that helps industry stakeholders to take smarter decisions and achieve remarkable growth in today’s disruptive business environment. We bring together data, leader’s opinion and analytical service to help client define their growth strategy ranging from mergers and acquisitions based strategic decisions to finding market opportunity in business verticals namely chemicals, food & beverages, automotive, electronics and industrial production.
Company Name: Bekryl Market Analysts
Contact Person: Burke B.
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 347 752 5777
Address:99 Wall Street Suite 622
City: New York
State: New York
Country: United States