DelveInsight’s “Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast 2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology, as well as the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Market size, share, and trends in the seven major market (7MM) (i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan).
The Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder market report covers emerging drugs, current treatment practices, market share of the individual therapies, and current & forecasted market size from 2019 to 2032. It also evaluates the current treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers & barriers, and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assess the underlying potential of the market.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): An Overview
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a disorder that develops in some people who have experienced a shocking, scary, or dangerous event. People with PTSD have intense, disturbing thoughts and feelings related to their experience that last long after the traumatic event.
The main treatments for people with PTSD are medications, psychotherapy (“talk” therapy), or both medications for treating PTSD are antidepressants, which may help control PTSD symptoms such as sadness, worry, anger, and feeling numb inside. Other medications may help treat specific PTSD symptoms, such as sleep problems and nightmares.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Market Key Facts
- As per the study conducted by Richard A. Bryant (2019) titled “Post‐traumatic stress disorder: a state‐of‐the‐art review of evidence and challenges”, the lifetime PTSD prevalence rates of 13.0‐20.4% for women and 6.2‐8.2% for men.
- PTSD affects approximately 3.5 percent of U.S. adults, and an estimated one in 11 people will be diagnosed with PTSD in their lifetime.
- The prevalence of PTSD among adolescents was higher for females (8.0%) than for males (2.3%).
As per DelveInsight, the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Market size is anticipated to increase owing to the rise in the number of prevalent cases of Post-traumatic stress disorder patients in 7MM.
The market outlook section of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder market size by analyzing the impact of current and emerging therapies in the market. It also provides a thorough assessment of the market drivers & barriers, unmet needs, and emerging technologies.
The report gives complete detail of the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder market trend for each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapies by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, mechanism of action (MoA), competition with other therapies, brand value, and their impact on the market.
Request for Sample PDF Report – https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd-market
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Epidemiology
The epidemiology section provides insights into the historical, current, and forecasted epidemiology trends in the seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides a detailed analysis of diagnosed patient pool and future trends.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Epidemiology Segmentation
- Prevalent Cases of Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Age-specific Prevalent Cases of Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Gender-specific Prevalent Cases of Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Diagnosed and Treatable Cases of Post-traumatic stress disorder
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Drugs Uptake and Pipeline Development Activities
The drugs uptake section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder market or expected to get launched during the study period. The analysis covers Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder market uptake by drugs, patient uptake by therapies, and sales of each drug.
Moreover, the therapeutics assessment section helps understand the drugs with the most rapid uptake and the reasons behind the maximal use of the drugs. Additionally, it compares the drugs based on market share.
The report also covers the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Pipeline Development Activities. It provides valuable insights about different therapeutic candidates in various stages and the key companies involved in developing targeted therapeutics. It also analyses recent developments such as collaborations, acquisitions, mergers, licensing patent details, and other information for emerging therapies.
The current pipeline for Post-traumatic stress disorder has many significant products. Globally, several key players are developing therapies to treat patients with Post-traumatic stress disorder. The expected launch of emerging therapies is expected to create a positive shift in the market size in the upcoming years.
Some of the key companies in the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Market include:
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- Nobilis Therapeutics
- Bionorica SE
- And many others
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) therapies covered in the report include:
- Mentabinol (Canaquest Medical)
- And other
Get More Detailed Insights Into the Emerging Therapies & Key Companies – https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd-market
Table of Content (TOC)
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary
3. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Competitive Intelligence Analysis
4. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Market Overview at a Glance
5. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Disease Background and Overview
6. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Patient Journey
7. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatment
11. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Marketed Products
12. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Emerging Therapies
13. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute Analysis
15. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Market Outlook (7 major markets)
16. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Access and Reimbursement Overview
17. KOL Views on the Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Market.
18. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Market Drivers
19. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
*The Table of Contents (TOC) is not exhaustive; the final content may vary. Refer to the sample report for the complete table of contents.
Download Sample PDF Report – https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd-marke
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end-to-end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States