Browse 66 market data Tables and 52 figures spread over 190 Pages, along with an in-depth analysis of the Global Drug Discovery Market by Drug Type, Service, End-Users, Technology, & by Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market by assessing major geographies and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Drug Discovery Market Scenario
The surging prevalence of chronic diseases has propelled the research and development of drug delivery devices globally. Several administration routes are evaluated for treating such chronic diseases. As per CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), around 6 in 10 people in the US had at least one chronic disease in 2019. In addition, cancer is the leading death cause in the North American region. Also, as per the ACS (American Cancer Society), almost 1735350 new cancer cases were diagnosed in 2018.
Further, as per the IDF (International Diabetes Federation), the number of diabetes patients is estimated to reach 62 million in 2045. Besides, the aging population is surging globally. According to the United Nations’ highlights, there were approximately 727 million people aged 65 and above in 2020, which is projected to double by 2050. The aging population is vulnerable to chronic diseases, thereby driving the demand for the market analyzed. Moreover, there is a rising focus on companies prioritizing the manufacture of more age-appropriate drug delivery systems.
The Global Drug Discovery Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Drug Discovery Market by Drug Type, Service, End-Users, Technology, & by Geography: https://inkwoodresearch.com/reports/drug-discovery-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Service
- Chemical Services
- Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics Services
- Biological Services
- Other Pharmaceutical Services
Market by Technology
- High Throughput Screening
- Combinatorial Chemistry
- Pharmacogenomics and Pharmacogenetics
- Other Technologies
Market by Drug Type
- Small Molecule Drug
- Biologic Drug
Market by End-Users
- Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Other End-Users
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities – Market forecasts till 2030, using estimated market values as the base numbers – Key market trends across the business segments, regions, and countries – Key developments and strategies observed in the market – Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and other trends – In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players – Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2030
- GLAXOSMITHKLINE PLC
- ROCHE AG
- ICON PLC
- ASTRAZENECA PLC
- EVOTEC SE
- MERCK & CO INC
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC
- CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL INC
- NOVARTIS AG
- IQVIA HOLDINGS INC
- ELI LILLY AND COMPANY
- BAYER AG
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- PFIZER INC
Related Reports GLOBAL DRUG DELIVERY MARKET – The global drug delivery market is set to register a CAGR of 6.84% during the forecast period, 2022-2030.
GLOBAL MASS SPECTROMETRY MARKET – The global mass spectrometry market is estimated to project a CAGR of 7.30% during the forecast period, 2019-2027.
GLOBAL METABOLOMICS MARKET – The global metabolomics market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 11.84% during the forecast period, 2019-2027.