NATO straps were first brought into public consciousness by the British Army. Since then, it has grown to become a beloved item among lovers of watches and for good reasons too. NATO straps come with many advantages including simplicity, variety, low cost, safety of watch, and ease of changing.
This is in addition to the fact that they stay put even during vigorous activities and are amazingly lightweight, reducing the weight of heavy watch bracelets and making its wearers feel comfortable. Little wonder that NATO straps have become a solid icon of functionality, reliability and military-style ruggedness. However, sourcing for the best NATO strap can be a problem when one doesn’t know what to look for. This is where the NATO Strap store comes in.
NATO Strap store is a one-stop online shop that sells the widest range of quality NATO Straps that can be found online. The watch straps work with a wide variety of watch models and are available at a much more affordable price than the manufacturer’s original substitute straps. What’s more, they are made of extra strong materials and fashioned by the highest grade of craftsmanship to give them a premium look and feel.
The British-designed straps at Natostrapstore.com are available in all colors like green, beige, black, white, blue, army green, red, and more. They come in a variety of styles such as nylon, premium, Zulu, leather, Marine Nationale, and rubber diver. Customers can further choose from a huge selection of fabric like, perlon, seatbelt, elastic, and leather.
Moreover, these straps are of different types including:
– Classic NATO Straps – These are functional, cheap and can withstand hard wearing. They work with any watch and the straps are 1.2mm thick.
– Seatbelt NATO – These come with a stylish, luminescent sheen, making them luxurious and perfect for dress watches or luxury watches. The seatbelt Nato straps are 1.4mm thick.
– Premium NATO straps – These have a denser weave and thicker strap. Ideal for all watches. They are 1.6mm thick with stronger steel hardware.
– Ribbed – These straps are the classic NATO that are enhanced by ribbed nylon material for a modern take on the army webbing look.
– Marine Nationale – These are traditionally made from parachute elastic and are designed to stretch on the wrist for maximum comfort.
About the company
NATO Strap store is founded by Kristian Jeffrey, a former soldier in the British Army who wore a NATO watch strap for five years of active service overseas. “As a climbing instructor for my regiment I’d worn my NATO strap in testing conditions from the frozen peaks of the Rocky Mountains in British Columbia through to sun drenched escarpments surrounding Gibraltar. The NATO strap was a tough and reliable companion in all weathers and conditions.”
Kristian, who had also worked in eCommerce as a business owner and consultant for hundreds of brands and manufacturers, decided to combine his knowledge of NATO straps and reliable manufacturing contacts to birth the NATO Strap store in 2018.
The Birmingham-based store is currently flooded with positive reviews about its products. Harry, a satisfied customer, said this about their straps, “High-end fabric and build quality. It’s a great change from the standard stainless steel band. Easy to fit using the provided tool, and is well machined and feels very secure when worn.”
Please visit natostrapstore.com to browse through the many products on offer.