The duration of an e-Tourist Visa ETA is 30 days from the date of issuance. The candidate may stay in India for up to 30 days after arrival. Permit two entrances for overseas visitors throughout these 30 days. These 30 days begin on the first day of arrival in India. An electronic travel permit known as an online tourist visa for India allows nationals of certain nations to travel there. To streamline the visa application procedure and draw in more international tourists, India’s tourist e-Visa program was introduced in October 2014.
Details about India e-Tourist Visas
All tourists who want to apply for an India tourist visa should be aware of the following before doing so:
- An individual may only apply for two e-Visas in a given year.
- For their stay in India, applicants must have enough money to maintain themselves.
- Visitors must always have a copy of their approved e-Visa India permission while in the country.
- When applying for an e-Tourist visa, travelers must have a return or an onward ticket.
- Visits to protected/restricted or cantonment zones are not permitted using the e-Tourist visa.
- A minimum of six months must elapse after the applicant’s arrival date in India for their passport to remain valid.
- The passport must contain at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control officials to stamp the entrance and leave.
- Holders of diplomatic passports or international travel documents are not eligible to apply for an India e-Tourist visa.
- Regardless of their age, all candidates must have a personal passport.
- Children cannot be listed on a parent’s online application for an India visa.
When will you receive your Indian visa?
Online applications are the quickest way to get an Indian tourist visa. Travelers should apply at least four business days in advance to give themselves enough time for processing, even though many get their granted eVisas in less than 24 hours. The form may be finished and submitted in a couple of minutes if applicants have all the necessary information and supporting documentation. The applicant receives the visa through email as soon as the request has been granted. The e-tourist visa is the shortest way to enter India for tourism because the application procedure may be completed online without visiting a consulate or embassy.
Indian Visa Documents Required
You must submit a clear, colorful passport scan in PDF format, with a file size of no more than 3MB, to submit a successful application and get an e-tourist visa. If not, the system will not accept that copy. Additionally, you’ll receive a current colored passport-sized photo of yourself. Its file size shouldn’t exceed 3MB. For the image to be clear, the backdrop should be white. Indian Government e-Visa Fee and Visa Service Fee are the two sorts of costs you must pay for an Indian tourist e-visa. The service fee is levied to assist you in obtaining an e-Visa as quickly as possible. According to Indian government policy, there are government fees.
Company Name: INDIAN VISA
Contact Person: Juna Thompson Mahesh
Email: Send Email
Phone: +45 72 22 33 30
City: 1600 København