The global structural foam market size reached USD 32.01 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period, according to a latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growing adoption of structural foam pallets in food processing and industrial applications is the key factor driving revenue growth of the market.
Injection-molded plastic pallets with structural foam are becoming more popular in a variety of industries, such as the food, beverage, and automotive. Structural foam is made with low-pressure and low-cost aluminum tools. The pallet has a cellular core with a high strength-to-weight ratio and an integral skin. The widespread use of structural foams in material handling equipment used for short-distance transit of objects within the manufacturing facility, as well as a number of other packaging applications, creates a high demand for these foams.
To Understand Business Strategies, Request For a Sample Report at: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1197
The study by Emergen Research on the Structural Foam market is titled, “Structural Foam Market, 2022- 2030.” which offers a comprehensive overview of the Structural Foam market. It presents major trajectories such as growth drivers and restraints, along with trends and opportunities. The report also enlists major players operating in the market. The information presented in the report is extracted from both primary and secondary research methods.
According to Emergen Research, report highlights some of the major vendors in the global Structural Foam market. Some of these companies are listed below:
Armacell International S.A., Evonik Industries AG, Covestro AG, One Plastic Group, PSI Molded Plastics, The Dow Chemical Company, Diab International AB, Gurit Holding AG, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), and GI Plastek Corp.
Historical data available in the report elaborates on the development of the Structural Foam on national, regional and international levels. Structural Foam market Research Report presents a detailed analysis based on the thorough research of the overall market, particularly on questions that border on the market size, growth scenario, potential opportunities, operation landscape, trend analysis, and competitive analysis.
Want to learn more on the Structural Foam market growth? @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/structural-foam-market
Some Key Highlights
- The polypropylene segment revenue is expected to increase at a steady rate over the forecast period due to the rising demand for this foam in extrusion machines and conventional injection molding owing to its capability to Increase rigidity for a given weight of material. This foam is widely used in trays, cups for hot and cold drinks. decorative film and tape folding boxes, tape yarns for carpet backing, and pallets.
- The building & construction segment is expected to account for a significantly large revenue share over the forecast period due to the growing development of construction and buildings across the globe. Structural foam blocks are lightweight that have been built to provide the maximum level of stability in construction. These blocks also absorb the impact of gravity, earthquakes, and other natural factors, ensuring that the construction is stable and long-lasting.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to register a significantly fast revenue growth rate during the forecast period, due to the growing adoption of structural foam in the construction and automotive industry, especially in China and India. According to the National Bureau of Statistics, the value of construction output accounted for 25.7% of China’s GDP in 2021, up from 11.0% in 2020, which is expected to boost demand for structural foam in the region.
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry Expert@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1197
Emergen Research has segmented global structural foam market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Material Handling
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
Using secondary sources such as company websites, annual reports, press releases, financial data, investor presentations, articles, news, white papers, certified publications, and government publishing sources as a starting point for the research methodology used to estimate and forecast the size of the Global Structural Foam Market. In addition, the research takes into account vendor offers in order to categorise the market.
Using this data, the research then calculates the size of the global Structural Foam market using a bottom-up approach. Primary research included thorough interviews with senior executives, chief executive officers, and directors, as well as vice presidents (VPs) and managers to determine the size of the market. These categories and sub-segments were then confirmed and validated by secondary research. Data triangulation processes are then used to complete the total market engineering process and arrive at precise statistics for all segments and sub-segments
Quick Buy—Structural Foam Market Research Report At: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1197
Key Reasons to Buy This Report:
- The report presents a thorough examination of the Structural Foam market, elaborating on its core segments. The report conducts historical and future assessments of the market dynamics and offers precise data in a well-organized order.
- The report evaluates the most prominent market growth potentials, dynamic market trends, driving factors, restraints, investment opportunities, and threats.
- The report is inclusive of an in-depth study of the industry variables, manufacturers’ value chain, sales volume, market share, competitive landscape, and effective business tactics.
- The report further identifies the key regions and segments dominating the market. These regions are foreseen to register fast-paced growth over the forecast duration.
The report provides a thorough analysis of the global Structural Foam market across five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. It analyzes the ongoing trends in each of these regions and highlights the products that have witnessed the highest demand. Besides this, it highlights the factors that have had the highest impact on the market in recent years. The competitive landscape has been discussed in detail and predictions have been made with respect to leading companies and the strategies adopted by these companies. Moreover, the report includes market figures for a forecasted period of 2022-2030.
Read Full Press Release Report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-structural-foam-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. In case of further queries about the report, do get in touch with us. Our team will make sure your report is tailored according to your needs.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia