The Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome market report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the market. An all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape.
Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Overview
According to the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center (GARD), Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome (BOS) is an inflammatory condition that affects the lung’s tiniest airways, the bronchioles. The bronchioles may become damaged and inflamed in affected people, leading to extensive scarring that blocks the airways. Many different chemicals (such as nitrogen oxides, ammonia, welding fumes, or food flavoring fumes) and respiratory infections can cause lung injury, leading to bronchiolitis obliterans. It can also be associated with rheumatoid arthritis and graft-versus-host disease following a lung or hematopoietic cell transplantation.
Download Sample Report- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/bronchiolitis-obliterans-syndrome-market
Regions covered in the report
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Key highlights of the Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Market
- The Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome diagnosed prevalent population in the 7MM countries was estimated to be 31,570 cases in 2020.
- According to DelveInsight, the Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome market in the 7MM is expected to change in the study period 2018–2030.
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome market in the 7MM. The market size of Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome in the seven major markets was found to be USD 218.7 million in 2020.
- Major players include Lifemax Laboratories and AnaptysBio, whose key products are expected to get launched in the US market by 2030.
Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Treatment Market
The best treatment options and the effectiveness of the selected treatments vary based on the underlying cause and the severity of the condition. Medications often prescribed to people with bronchiolitis obliterans include certain antibiotics (called macrolide antibiotics), corticosteroids, and immunosuppressive drugs. The combination of budesonide/formoterol, montelukast, and n-acetylcysteine significantly improved lung function and respiratory symptoms in patients with Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome after allogeneic HSCT. Furthermore, combination therapy showed a better therapeutic response in patients with Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome who showed prominent lung function decreases between pre-HSCT and Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome diagnosis.
Liposomal Cyclosporine A (Zambon SpA) is a novel liposomal formulation of cyclosporine A developed for inhaled delivery to the lungs. Calcineurin inhibitors (CNIs), like cyclosporine A, are highly potent immunosuppressive drugs and a cornerstone of lung transplant medicine. L CsA i is administered via a drug-specific Investigational eFlow Technology nebulizer system (PARI Pharma GmbH). The investigational drug-device combination is designed to deliver L CsA i to the site of disease in the lung. US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had granted Fast Track designation to Liposomal Cyclosporine A for Inhalation (L CsA i), in late-stage clinical development for the treatment of Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome (BOS).
Ruxolitinib (Incyte Corporation) is an oral kinase inhibitor. It inhibits JAK1 and JAK2, which mediate the signaling of several cytokines and growth factors important for hematopoiesis and immune function. JAK signaling involves recruitment of STATs (signal transducers and activators of transcription) to cytokine receptors, activation, and subsequent localization of STATs to the nucleus leading to modulation of gene expression. The drug is indicated for the treatment of intermediate or high-risk myelofibrosis, including primary myelofibrosis, post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis, and post-essential thrombocythemia myelofibrosis in adults; polycythemia vera in adults who have had an inadequate response to or are intolerant of hydroxyurea; and steroid-refractory acute graft-versus-host disease in adult and pediatric patients 12 years and older.
Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Market Drug Chapters
Currently, there is no approved or standard treatment for Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome beyond azithromycin, and successful treatment is defined as stabilization or reduction in the rate of FEV1 decline. An important focus of treatment of Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome patients is optimizing immunosuppression to prevent further lung allograft rejection. Augmentation of maintenance immunosuppression (typically a triple-drug regimen combining a calcineurin inhibitor, an antimetabolite, and a corticosteroid) through switching cyclosporine to tacrolimus is currently the most common initial treatment approach, although traditional immunosuppressive measures also include repeated high-dose methylprednisolone and augmentation of immunosuppressive therapy with anti-thymocyte globulin. Lung transplant recipients who have non-minimal acute cellular rejection (GradeoA2) or lymphocytic bronchiolitis on transbronchial lung biopsy specimens, augmented immunosuppression with a course of systemic steroids to prevent the development of Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome (conditional recommendation, very low-quality evidence) is suggested. Long-term treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (≥30 mg/day prednisone or an equivalent) has not been shown to improve Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome, while it is associated with numerous and frequent severe side effects.
The Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome market outlook of the report builds a detailed comprehension of the historical, current, and forecasted Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology. This segment gives a thorough detail of Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria’s, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need for the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to clearly view the market at first sight.
Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Market Companies
• Zambon SpA
• Incyte Corporation
• Mereo BioPharma, and several others
Request Sample Report- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/bronchiolitis-obliterans-syndrome-market
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Executive Summary
3. Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Competitive Intelligence Analysis
4. Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome: Disease Background and Overview
6. Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Patient Journey
7. Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Treatment
11. Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Marketed Products
12. Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Emerging Therapies
13. Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview
17. KOL Views
18. Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Market Drivers
19. Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Market Report Scope
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome market
Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome Market Report Highlights
- In the coming years, the Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome market
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight
Contact Person: Yash
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States