“The increase in Acute Myeloid Leukemia market size is a direct consequence of an increase in R&D activity, increasing prevalent population, expected commercial success of upcoming therapies in the 7MM”
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2032. The growing cases of tumors will directly impact the growth of the Acute Myeloid Leukemia market
Despite the new therapies, there are several limitations associated with the current milieu of drugs. The high relapse rate in the high-risk population remains a major concern. The intensive chemotherapy treatments used for AML have serious side effects that many older patients cannot tolerate. These concerns warrant the development of novel therapeutics.
Key highlights from the Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Report
- The Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market size is anticipated to increase during the study period, 2019–2032
- AML is one of the most common types of leukemia in adults. Still, AML is fairly rare overall, accounting for only about 1% of all cancers.
- According to DelveInsight’s analysis, acute myeloid leukemia (AML) is more prominent in males in comparison to females.
- According to DelveInsight, the United States accounted for the highest number of AML cases among the 7MM countries.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Companies included such as Pfizer, Bristol Myers Squibb, Agios Pharmaceuticals, Abbvie, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Astellas Pharma, Pfizer, Novartis Oncology, Daiichi Sankyo, Bristol Myers Squibb, AstraZeneca/Astex Pharmaceuticals Inc, Chimerix, Takeda, Rafael Pharmaceuticals Inc., Delta-Fly Pharma, GlycoMimetics Incorporated, BerGenBio ASA, MacroGenics, Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Arog Pharmaceuticals, Forma Therapeutics, Sellas Life Sciences Group, Actinium Pharmaceuticals, and several others
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Therapies included such as Daurismo (Glasdegib), VENCLEXTA (Venetoclax), JSP191, Dociparstat sodium (DSTAT, CX-01), and several others
Interested to know more about the ongoing developments in the Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Report? Visit here- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Outlook
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Overview
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) is a clinically and genetically heterogeneous malignancy characterized by clonal proliferation and impaired differentiation of myeloid precursors with diverse outcomes. It is fastest-growing cancer that occurs when the bone marrow begins to form cells that have not yet completely matured as blasts. These cells crowd the bone marrow, preventing it from making normal blood cells and the abnormal (leukemia) cells begin to crowd out the normal white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets that the body needs. In AML, the bone marrow also makes abnormal red cells and platelets, and thus the blood cells do not develop, and it gets difficult to ward off infections.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Epidemiology
According to the cross-national study by Xie et al., the survival patterns in individuals diagnosed with AML reported the mortality risk, which varied substantially across AML subtypes between England and US. This difference was significant in AML inv (16), which showed a higher risk of mortality than their US counterparts. In other subtypes, the observed mortality rate reported in AML was with minimal differentiation, AML without maturation, and AML with maturation was [0.54, 0.25–1.17; 0.38, 0.20–0.74, and 0.52, 0.31–0.86, respectively] not differed significantly.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Total Incidence
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Age-Specific Cases
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Diagnosed and Treatable Cases
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Relapsed/Refractory Cases
Discover more relevant information on the Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Research Report here- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Size
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Treatment Market
Traditionally, the standardized treatment was chemotherapy which can be divided into intensive chemotherapy and non-intensive. The intensive chemotherapies are divided into two phases i.e. remission induction followed by post-remission consolidation-based therapy. The induction therapy includes drugs such as Cytarabine, Daunorubicin, Idarubicin, and Fludarabine either given alone or in combinatorial doses. Consolidation therapy is given in such cases where induction therapy failed to work, with drugs such as Etoposide, Amsacrine, and Mitoxantrone. Age, performance status, and prognostic indicators were the major resistance factors to chemotherapy effectiveness.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Insights
Several AML cases might become resistant due to cytogenetic and molecular genetic abnormalities with markedly different outcomes with available therapies. Given the challenges in the treatment of both primary and refractory/relapsed AML, researchers have focused to identify specific targets that could be exploited as alternatives, such as the development of targeted therapies. Genomic investigations of AML identified, i.e., several genes are recurrently mutated, leading to predictive biomarkers, and new therapeutic targets for the enlargement of therapies.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Therapeutic Market
AML is the most common leukemia affecting adults and poses a major medical challenge with increased mortality and morbidity. Once diagnosed, the treatment usually needs to start as quickly as possible, as AML progresses very quickly. The treatment depends on age, risk factors, and the sub-types of AML. The main aim of treatment for AML is to cure it and to achieve remission of leukemia cells.
Read more about the Acute Myeloid Leukemia Key Players and Therapies in the report- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Companies
Scope of the Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Forecast Period- 2022-2032
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Companies- Pfizer, Bristol Myers Squibb, Agios Pharmaceuticals, Abbvie, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Astellas Pharma, Pfizer, Novartis Oncology, Daiichi Sankyo, Bristol Myers Squibb, AstraZeneca/Astex Pharmaceuticals Inc, Chimerix, Takeda, Rafael Pharmaceuticals Inc., Delta-Fly Pharma, GlycoMimetics Incorporated, BerGenBio ASA, MacroGenics, Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Arog Pharmaceuticals, Forma Therapeutics, Sellas Life Sciences Group, Actinium Pharmaceuticals, and several others
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Therapies- Daurismo (Glasdegib), VENCLEXTA (Venetoclax), JSP191, Dociparstat sodium (DSTAT, CX-01), and several others
- Market Drivers and Barriers
- KOL Views
- Market Access and Reimbursement
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Executive Summary
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Overview at a Glance
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Disease Background and Overview
- Patient Journey
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Acute Myeloid Leukemia Treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Marketed Products
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Emerging Therapies
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute analysis
- 7MM: Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Outlook
- Access and Reimbursement Overview of Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- KOL Views
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Drivers
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Do you have any queries related to the Acute Myeloid Leukemia Market Report? Visit here- https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/acute-myeloid-leukemia-aml-market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States