After the worm gear gate valve is installed and put into work, it is necessary to pay attention to the maintenance of the worm gear gate valve. Only by doing a good job of daily maintenance and maintenance can people ensure that the worm gear gate valve maintains normal and stable work for a long time, and people’s production work will not be affected. TWS Valve provides people with some tips for the maintenance of worm gear gate valves:
1. For the idle valve, it should be stored in a dry, ventilated and cool place, and the two ends of the valve passage should be blocked to prevent dust and impurities from entering.
2. Regularly check the valve, apply anti-rust oil on the outer surface of the valve, and clean the dirt on the valve body in time.
3. After installation, the valve needs to be repaired regularly to ensure its normal and stable operation. The parts that need to be repaired are:
i. Check whether the sealing surface of the valve is worn. If it is worn, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
ii. Whether the trapezoidal thread of the valve stem and the valve stem nut is seriously worn, and whether the packing is outdated and invalid, and if any problem is found, it is necessary to replace it in time.
iii. Regularly check the tightness of the valve, and deal with the leakage in time.
iv. The valve as a whole should be intact, including the bolts on the flange and bracket, and ensure that the threads are not damaged or loose.
4. If the external environment where the valve is located is harsh and easily affected by bad weather, a protective cover should be installed on the valve.
5. To keep the scale on the valve complete, accurate and clear.
6. Do not hit and knock the valve that is working in the pipeline, and do not support heavy objects.
Company Name: Tianjin Tanggu Water-Seal Valve Co., Ltd.
Email: Send Email
Address:No.105, No.6 road, Industrial park, Xiaozhan Town, Jinnan District