Floral Flavors Market size is estimated to reach $521.6 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Floral flavoring can be delineated as food additives taken into account to extend the taste, flavor, and aroma of food and beverages. These botanical flavors are produced from spices, plant-based ingredients, flowers, and several herbs. Jasmine, chrysanthemum, orange blossom, lavender, elderflower, and hibiscus are the most commonly used flowers to produce such flavors. Floral flavoring plays a significant role in botanical mixes, craft beers, food items (blueberry chocolate bar, hibiscus lemon bar, and sweets), and ready-to-drink beverages such as elderflower lemonade protein drinks. The floral flavorings extend tons of health benefits over artificial flavorings such as treating bloating, curing bone abnormalities such as arthritis, helping with urinary issues, preventing cognitive disorders such as insomnia, and purifying blood. Besides health benefits, people are making more demand for natural and clean label goods as several studies have found that artificial flavorings like pyridine and ethyl acrylate are carcinogenic in nature. Growing demand for food and beverages with natural flavorings, rising disposable incomes, augmenting prevalence of chronic health disorders, changing tastes and preferences with rapid urbanization are factors set to drive the growth of the Floral Flavors Market for the period 2022-2027.
Competitive Landscape :
The top 5 players in the Floral Flavors Industry are –
1. Sensient Technologies Corporation
2. BASF SE
3. Abelei Inc
4. Carbery group
5. Firmenich SA
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here :
Segmental Analysis :
1.The Floral Flavors Market based on the flavor type can be further segmented into hibiscus, jasmine, rose, orange blossom, lavender, elderflower, and others.
2. The Floral Flavors Market based on the application can be further segmented into beverages, convenience food items, dairy products, bakery and confectionery products, and Others.
3. The Floral Flavors Market based on Geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World.
Hibiscus, Jasmine, Rose, Orange blossom, Lavender, Elderflower
Beverages, Convenience food items, Dairy products, Bakery & Confectionery Products
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here :
Market Drivers and Challenges :
1. Expanding per capita incomes and swift urbanization is anticipated to boost market demand: Owing to the eventful lifestyles of people convenience foods and RTD beverages have become a vital part of peoples’ lives as they extend the conveniences of eating on the hoof.
2. The growing trend of naturalness because of health concerns is expected to boost market demand: Artificial flavorings are inextricable ingredients when it comes to confectionery, bakery, and other food items production. They are used extensively to extend a certain aroma and taste to food and drinks in order to tempt or draw consumers’ attention.
3. Lessing organic content in the soil hampered production activities, and rising inflation is anticipated to hamper market growth: Owing to widescale deforestation, overwhelming usage of pesticides and chemicals, and water pollution, the soil has started losing its richness and organic content which might pose a severe threat to the flower agriculture industry by reducing the yield drastically.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
USA : (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
Similar Reports :
A. Natural Berry Flavor Market – Forecast (2022 – 2027)
B. Natural Fragrance Ingredients Market – Forecast (2022 – 2027)
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677