Turkey visa for Afghanistan is now available online. Citizens of Afghanistan can apply for a Turkey visa online. It is the quickest and easiest way to get the necessary travel permit for Turkey. This Turkey e-Visa is launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The eVisa program for Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. Afghanistan citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Turkey visa from Afghanistan is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Afghan citizens travelling to the country for short stays. Afghanistan can stay in Turkey for up to one month with an approved e-Visa.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY Afghanistan Citizens
- Passport: You will need a passport issued by the government of Afghanistan. The passport should not expire before 6 months of your arrival in Turkey.
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Turkey Visa Online.
- A valid email address, to receive the Turkey eVisa in their inbox.
Turkey visa for South Africans is available online. South African citizens can use the online system to apply for a visa prior to travel. This Turkey e-Visa is launched to allow visitors to easily obtain their visas online. The eVisa program of Turkey was launched in 2013 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey. South African citizens are required to apply for a Turkey e-Visa to enter Turkey for tourist visits, business trips, transit or medical purposes. The Turkey visa from South Africa is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all South African citizens travelling to the country for short stays. The Turkey e-Visa for South Africans is a multiple-entry permit valid for stays of up to 30 days.
HOW LONG IS THE TURKEY EVISA VALID?
This visa is valid for 180 days after arrival.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Passport – a South African passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter this country.
- Email address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport electronically, but you still need a copy to show at the immigration office in Turkey. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card.
Turkey Visa for Taiwanese Citizens is now available online. Taiwan citizens need a visa to enter Turkey, even for short visits. There are 40 countries that have access to a Turkey e-Visa. Taiwan is one of those countries, which means that as a Taiwanese citizen, you don’t have to go to the Turkey embassy to apply for a visa. It is quick and easy to apply for a Turkey visa from Taiwan. Taiwanese citizens can fill out the online application and receive their Turkey visa by email. Taiwanese tourists and business travelers can stay in Turkey for up to 30 days with the eVisa.
WHAT IS A TURKISH ELECTRONIC VISA FOR TAIWANESE?
Turkish-Visa for Taiwanese Citizens is an authorized document that allows you to enter this country with an electronic link in your passport.
TURKISH VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR CITIZENS OF TAIWAN
- Passport – getting a passport shouldn’t have any difficulty, so you should be able to get one fast. If you already have one, then check that it is valid and a quick peeks at the expiration date.
- E-mail address – your Turkey e-Visa will be linked to your passport, but you still have to provide a copy at the immigration office in Turkey. You will receive your copy via e-mail. Make sure that you provide a valid address.
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card. Moreover, if you have a Paypal account, then you can use that as well.
One of the countries issuing e-Visa is Turkey. Having such a document means that you no longer have to go to the Turkish embassy to get your visa. With the launch of eVisa, the Turkey government has simplified the process of obtaining a short-stay visa for travellers from Dominica and more than 90 other eligible countries. The Turkey e-Visa for Dominica citizens can be applied for without visiting an embassy or consulate.
WHAT’S A TOURIST E-VISA?
It is a document that allows visitors to enter Turkey. This document is electronically linked to your passport.
HOW LONG CAN VISITORS WITH DOMINICAN PASSPORTS STAY IN TURKEY WITH A TOURIST EVISA?
The Turkey visa for travellers from the Dominican Republic is a multiple-entry travel authorization. This means that the holder can enter Turkey multiple times on the same visa and stay for up to 90 days. If you intend to stay longer than 90 days or the purpose of your trip is to work or study, you must apply for a visa through a government diplomatic office.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Valid passport – Have a Dominican passport valid for a minimum of 5 months from the date of entry to Turkey
- E-mail address – Your visa will be sent to you via e-mail, so ensure that you introduce a valid e-mail address to you have access to.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
Company Name: TURKEY Official
Contact Person: Kerry Thomas Melisa
Email: Send Email
Phone: +81 3-5562-5050
Address:1 Chome-10-3-100 Roppongi
City: Minato City