Canada is a beautiful country and a great place to visit. The Canadian eTA for Dutch citizens is easy to apply online. Canadian authorities introduced Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) in 2015 to screen travelers more efficiently before entering the country. Dutch citizens do not need a visa to visit Canada. This is because the Netherlands is one of 50 visa-exempt countries whose citizens can enter Canada simply by presenting their passport at the border for entry. The Canada eTA application form can be completed from the applicant’s home or office, eliminating the need for in-person visits. To qualify for the eTA, applicants must meet all eTA requirements for Dutch citizens.
Requirements for Canada Visa for the citizens of DUTCH
- Passport – a valid travel document or passport with at least another 6 months of validity from the date of arrival in the Canadian territory.
- E-mail address – a valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- Means of payment – a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA.
There is a lot to do in Canada. Canada is a huge country that allows you to appreciate nature and modernity at the same time. One thing to consider when planning your trip to Canada is the Canada ETA. This process has been incredibly easy since 2016 when the Canadian government introduced eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization), a multiple exemptions on e-Visas that allows Portuguese citizens multiple entries for a 6-month stay with each entry during its validity. . Citizens of Portugal travelling to Canada for up to 180 days do not require a visa to enter the country but must obtain travel authorization in advance.
Requirements for Canada Visa for the citizens of Portuguese
- A biometric Portuguese passport, valid for at least 6 months from the proposed date of arrival in Canada.
- An application form which is completed online, and which includes personal details such as the traveler’s full name and date of birth, as well as your Portuguese passport number, date of issue, and date of expiry.
- Online payment via credit or debit card is required before the travel authorization approval process can begin.
- An email address is required to finalize the application and to receive communication about the eTA’s approval.
If an applicant seeks medical treatment in Canada, they must provide evidence from the treating physician that arrangements have been made for the treatment. The treating physician must be affiliated with a Canadian institution capable of providing the services requested by the applicant. A medical visa is issued to people traveling to Canada for medical treatment. Citizens from many countries visit Canada for treatment. And to make it easier for you to get a visa to Canada, Canada offers the Canada Medical Visa.
Requirements for the Canada Medical Visa:
- A scanned copy of your passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Copy of letter from a hospital in Canada.
- Color photo of applicant
- A valid email address. Your visa information will be emailed to you.
- A debit/credit card to pay the visa fee.
Things You Should Know Before You Apply For Canada Medical Visa:
- The Canada medical visa is only for patients wishing to receive medical treatment in Canada.
- You will need a letter from the hospital in Canada where you wish to receive treatment.
- eVisa must have two blank pages during the visit to allow the immigration officer to stamp the paper at the point of entry.
- You must have sufficient funds for treatment and stay.
- The visa must be applied for 4-6 days before departure.
- Your passport must be an ordinary passport, not a diplomatic or service passport.
- Do not stay longer than 60 days on a medical visa. If you need to stay longer than 60 days, you must first return to your country and then reapply for the visa.
- You can apply for a medical visa three times a year.
- Bring your passport along with your visa when you travel to Canada.
Like many other nationalities, Polish citizens do not need to apply for a visa to visit Canada for short stays. However, if you plan to travel by air, you must apply for a Canadian ETA before you travel. The eTA for Polish citizens was introduced by the Canadian government in 2016 to facilitate the process of obtaining travel authorization for the country. Travelers traveling to Canada for up to 180 days can submit a simple online application to receive an approved travel authorization. eTA is electronically linked to your passport.
Requirements for the CANADA VISA FOR POLISH CITIZENS
- Passport – to acquire a Canada ETA your passport needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your date of departure. Otherwise, your ETA could be rejected.
- E-mail address – you should provide a valid email because your ETA and any news about it will arrive in your e-mail.
- Means of payment –You can use your credit/debit card.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +32 2 640 91 40
Address:Chau. de Vleurgat 217
City: 1050 Ixelles