Queensland, Australia – November 14, 2022 – As society emerges from the Covid Pandemic, its economic damage runs deep. More people than ever have had to face financial hardships and are now looking for alternative ways to generate income either as a side hustle or to replace their salary. With stocks and the property market crashing, it seems like everybody would like to have an online business nowadays. A work of caution to the novice, don’t go it alone.
Fans of Paul Browning will not be disappointed in his much anticipated new release. Click and Grow Rich: Escape the Rat Race, Work Online, and Live Anywhere offers more than hope. Its 810 pages are packed with real world examples, case studies and practical applications. It makes a lot of sense to circumvent the learning curve and do things correctly from the start. Money will be saved and success will be faster.
Every day, ordinary people are turning their hobbies and interests into eBooks, videos, membership websites, or profitable blogs.
Click and Grow Rich is a step-by-step guide to making a living online. It shows how to:
- Brainstorm ideas for products to sell.
- Research the market to see if you have a winning idea.
- Find competitor’s weaknesses to outsell and outperform them.
- Get the product online and take payments.
- Build a list of loyal subscribers with one’s own email newsletter.
- Automate the business so it works while sleeping.
- Write compelling copy that sells.
- Create a membership website.
- Find a virtual assistant to take care of admin.
- Use Search Engine tactics to rank highly.
- Create e-books, videos, and email coaching programs.
- Joint venture with experts and sell their products.
- Launch a product the right way.
- Use advanced sales and marketing techniques.
- Sell other people’s products through affiliate marketing.
Reader Testimonials always tell the story. This is what Elizabeth P., had to say, “This is an excellent guide for anyone looking to start their online business. Unlike so many others out there, Paul Browning knows what he’s doing because he’s been there and done that (successfully!). I like this book because there is no BS – it’s straightforward and doesn’t try to “sell” you how-to courses throughout. If you’re looking to start an online business, I highly recommend it.”
About The Author:
In 2003, Paul Browning launched his first business selling computer training courses. To his utter amazement, the first course sold out. It happened again and again and he realized making money online wasn’t just a pipe dream.
Since then, he has launched around 15 websites and has published over 20 Amazon best-selling books on IT and marketing as well as two autobiographies. Paul has sold over 1 million books and online courses. He is going to show everyone how he did it on his new website.
For complete information, visit: www.PaulBrowning.com