India’s tourism industry is not only growing rapidly but is also diversifying to accommodate the different forms of tourism practiced by people around the world today. This makes India one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. As most visitors now prefer to complete the Indian Visa Application online, there is no need to go to the Embassy in person and fill out forms and submit documents to the government. Since 2014, international travelers wishing to visit India are no longer required to apply for a traditional Indian paper Visa to travel, simplifying the application process for 180 countries to travel to India without physical passport stamps. For sightseeing and other tourism activities, travelers can apply for the Indian Tourist eVisa. Therefore, travelers are recommended to use this program to obtain their e-Visa for India as the process is efficient and effective.
Types of Indian e-Visa
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
- Medical Visa e-Visa
Indian Visa Application Online Document Requirements
- An electronic or scanned copy of the first (biographical) page of the visitor’s passport, which must be the standard passport and valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into India; Otherwise you will need to renew your passport.
- A color copy of the visitor’s most recent passport photograph (face only and can be taken with a phone).
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- You can use a debit or credit card to pay for the registration fees.
India is a rich and diverse country with many cultures and traditions, making it a perfect destination for adventure seekers. Because of this, more than a million USA citizens visited the country in 2018. Almost all nationalities require a visa for India and USA citizens are no exception. In 2014, the country introduced an electronic visa system for the first time, allowing citizens from more than 60 countries to apply for their visas online. The India e-Visa makes it easy for USA travelers to obtain visas to enter the country. You can apply online for Indian e-Visa for USA Citizens if you wish to visit the country. USA travelers need to meet some requirements in order to apply for their India Visa online. An Indian e-Visa for USA citizens grants them a stay of up to 60 days from the first date of entry into the country. Applying for Indian Visa for USA Citizens is easy and 100% online.
Documents Required For Indian E-visa For Usa Citizens
- A valid Passport with at least six months’ validity from the expected date of arrival
- You can use a Debit or credit card to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid Email address to receive the Indian e-Visa in their Inbox.
- Full name (as it appears on your passport)
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
India is a South Asian country known for its vibrant culture. Currently, all foreigners traveling to India require a visa to visit the country. Philippines citizens who are interested in traveling to India for tourism purposes can apply for an Indian Tourist eVisa. The Indian government introduced an electronic travel authorization system in 2014, which has since been available to citizens from 166 countries worldwide. This measure will enable citizens of these countries to easily apply for and obtain an Indian e-Visa online without having to visit a local Indian Embassy or Consulate. Those wishing to travel on business can apply for a business e-Visa, and those seeking medical treatment can apply for a medical e-Visa.
What Are The Documents do Philippines Citizens Need To Get The Visa?
- Valid passport: Citizens of the Philippines will need a valid passport to enter India. You must make sure that the passport does not expire 6 months past your arrival in India.
- Email ID: A valid email address so that we will be able to communicate with you through the email address, you will receive your approved visa via email.
- Payment: You must use a valid debit card or credit card to make the payment for your application.
There are currently over 160 eligible countries that can apply for an India e-Visa by completing a simple online application form and visits to consulates or embassies can now be avoided. The introduction of the eVisa Travel Authorization for India in 2014 has brought great benefits to eligible citizens wishing to visit the country and India and greatly increased tourism. It is an official document approved by the Government of India for travelers to visit India legally. It is a multiple-entry visa, which means that Croatian citizens can enter India as many times as they wish during its validity period of one year.
Types Of India Visa for Croatian Nationals
- India Tourist eVisa
- India Business eVisa
- Medical eVisa
- Medical Attendant eVisa
What are the Requirements to obtain Indian Visa from Croatian?
- A valid Croatian passport with 6 months or more of validity before entering India.
- A digital copy of the passport’s biographical page.
- A digital photograph with specific Indian eVisa guidelines
- A valid email address is required, this is where all updates and approval notifications will be sent.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the processing fees
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States