The Visa Waiver Program allows citizens of 38 countries to obtain tourist visas through the electronic system for US Travel Authorization or ESTA for short term visits. Tourists, including Norwegians, can stay in the country for up to 90 days, although the United States has a very strict visa policy. The Electronic System for Travel Authorization (USA ESTA) is an online visa waiver for Norwegians entering the United States for short-term visits. It usually takes 15 minutes to complete. This saves the Norwegian traveler the longer and more complex process of applying for a US visa.
Requirements of US Visa for Norwegian Citizens
- Passport – one of the requirements is a valid passport. Make sure that what you have is an electronic passport with a digital chip containing bio-metric information.
- E-mail address – even though your visa will be linked to your passport electronically, you still need a copy to present at the immigration office once you arrive in the US. You will receive your copy via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print it out before your flight.
- Means of payment – You can use different methods such as credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
The United States has been a popular tourist destination since the glamour of its culture and lifestyle in movies. However, due to the extremely long flights required to reach most of the America from Japan, many Japanese travelers want to go all out to facilitate this process. Japanese travelers who wish to travel to the United States for tourism, business, or transit purposes can apply for a US ESTA (also known as Electronic System for Travel Authorization). The US ESTA is the only document required by the US government from Japanese citizens. That means you don’t need to apply for a traditional US visa for Japanese. If you have a Japanese passport, you’ll be glad to know that you can easily enter the United States with a US ESTA. The application process for an ESTA from Japan is quick and easy.
US ESTA Requirements for Citizens of Japan
- Valid Japanese passport. The applicant’s passport needs to be valid on the intended date of arrival in the United States
- Valid payment method. To complete and submit the US ESTA application, travelers must pay the application fee. This can be done with a valid debit or credit card
- Device with internet access. In order to fill out the application, travelers will need to use a device that has internet access, such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Valid email address. Finally, travelers are required to enter a valid email address on their application. This is to ensure that all notifications regarding the US ESTA status will be promptly delivered after the authorization has been approved
As the center of worldtrade, the US attracts millions of business travelers each year. The US B1 business visa is designed for short-term business trips to the United States and is typically issued for a period of 6-12 months and is designed to support business activities such as attending conferences, negotiations, etc. The scope of this visa is wide and allows all kinds of activities besides the active management of a company.
- Your passport
- Proof of funds
- Letters supporting your reason of visiting the US
- Letter from your employer if traveling as an employee
- Proof of business ownership if you are traveling as a businessperson
- Insurance and other supporting documents
- That your visit to the United States is for business purposes.
- You have sufficient financial means to support yourself during your stay in the United States.
- You intend to leave the United States once your visa expires and you will not be returning home country.
Portuguese people planning to travel to the US in the near future should check if their country participates in the US Visa Waiver Program. If so, you are eligible for a US ESTA. This document allows entry into the US states that uses the electronic travel authorization system. Portuguese citizens can apply for an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) visa waiver to travel to the United States. The US ESTA allows Portuguese citizens to visit the United States for tourism, business, transit, medical, and short-term study purposes without a visa for up to 90 days per visit. As this is an electronic process, it is not mandatory to go to a US embassy to apply for the visa.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS?
- Passport – you need to have a valid passport if traveling abroad. For US ESTA, nevertheless, you require an electronic passport with a digital chip that contains bio-metric data.
- Email address – even if your visa is going to be connected to your passport you still need a printed copy to show at the immigration office once you arrive at the US. You will receive your visa via email.
- Payment method – You can use methods like credit/debit cards or a PayPal account to pay for the US ESTA fees.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Ginto Perathu Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 213-617-6700
Address:350 S Grand Ave 1700,
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States