We all know that India is a very touristic nation. You can do a lot there, and not everything has to have something to do with the Taj Mahal. Tasting delicious dishes such as tandoori chicken is essential and you cannot miss visiting the Gange River surroundings. As you can see, this country has a long to-do list. Any Bolivian citizen wishing to visit India must first and foremost obtain visa approval from India. However, if you want to enter this country easily and conveniently, you need an e-Visa for India, an electronic document available on the internet. Indian Visa for Bolivian Citizens is available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. The India e-Visa is an official document that allows Bolivian residents and citizens to enter and travel to India for tourism purposes, the travel industry, etc.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INDIAN E-VISA
- Valid passport: must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Digital photo: this picture must be as recent as possible. You can get help with the requirements for this photo on our professional passport service.
- A complete scan of the passport’s information page.
- Payment options: You can use your credit or a debit card or even PayPal to pay for the eVisa fees.
- A valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: only if you apply for the India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is necessary if you want to apply for an Indian medical e-Visa.
For any curious traveler, India is one of those must-see countries, or at least one of the most considered on a bucket list. But in addition to luggage, clothing and accommodation, it is also important to know what documents you need to enter this country. If you have a Colombian passport, you must have an Indian Visa for Colombians. Visiting India for tourism, business or medical purposes has become easier for Colombians with the launch of the e-Visa to India, an electronic travel authorization that can be applied for entirely online. India e-Visa is currently available for 169 countries worldwide and represents a major contribution to the tourism industry in India which has seen steady growth in recent years. This new procedure has also reduced the waiting times to get an Indian Visa and the good thing is that you don’t have to go to the Embassy to search as from now on you can apply for the Indian e-Visa at the comfort of your own home. You can apply for Indian e-Visa online and receive it by email within a few days.
Required Documents for Getting the India Visa from Colombia
- A passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry in India
- An email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card for the online payment of the visa fee.
- A digital copy of the biographical page of the passport
- A recent passport-style color photo
There are currently 3 main categories of e-Visa, depending on the purpose of the visit. The Irish Citizen Visa has been available as an online application form from the Government of India since 2014. Irish citizens, along with citizens of 166 other nationalities, are required to apply for an Indian e-Visa before traveling to India. This India Visa allows travelers from Ireland and other countries to visit India for short stays of between 30, 90 and 180 days per visit depending on the purpose of the visit. The Indian Tourist Visa for Irish Citizens is valid for 1 year. Holders of this visa may enter twice for a stay of 90 days each within the validity period.
Required Documents for Getting an Indian Visa for Irish Citizens
- A valid Passport, with at least six months of remaining validity, counting from the date of planned arrival.
- A clear scanned bio page of passport showing the personal details (date of birth, full name, expiry date, nationality) and photography.
- A recent front-facing photograph with a white background.
- You can use a Credit or debit card for the visa fee payment.
- A Valid email address to receive the eVisa in their Inbox.
Blessed of course, India attracts millions of travelers from all over the world with an attractive trip to India all year round. There are many reasons to visit India be it mountains or plains, beaches or backwaters, wildlife tours or adventure activities, remote islands or bustling metropolitan culinary delights or local drinks, spiritual celebrations or romantic vacations. Travelers can choose from a variety of visas that India has to offer depending on the nature of their planned visit to the country. All non-Indian foreign travelers arriving in India are required to apply for and obtain an Indian Visa to visit the country. The Indian Visa for Italian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. In 2014, the Government of India introduced Electronic Travel Authorization, allowing citizens from more than 166 countries worldwide to travel to India on an e-Visa. India e-Visa is an official document that allows Italian citizens and residents to enter and travel to India for tourism, industry, etc. This procedure is officially endorsed by the Government of India under the eVisa India program. The new system makes it easier for these travelers to obtain an Indian e-Visa and is generally a more efficient method of obtaining a visa than having to visit a local Indian embassy or consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF ITALIAN
- Passport – Your passport needs to be valid at least for six months from your intended date of arrival.
- A Valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa in their Inbox.
- A digital photo of you – it is recommended that the photo is recently taken.
- A passport scan – we only need the information page of your passport.
- Means of payment – You can use multiple methods of payment such as credit and debit cards.
Company Name: INDIAN Official
Contact Person: Mala Jumbha Findango
Email: Send Email
Phone: +374 10 545762
Address:12 Marshal Baghramyan Ave, Yerevan