New York, USA – December 26, 2022 – CD BioGlyco, a leading service provider in glycoengineering services, has recently developed an advanced glycoengineering platform to provide clients with IVGE services to help settle problems encountered in the development of recombinant protein drugs and monoclonal antibodies.
Glycoengineering is a technique for modifying protein glycosylation to improve protein properties. Initially, scientists used in vivo genetic techniques and in vitro enzymatic methods to add or remove target sugars from proteins. With recent advancements, glycoengineering technology is no longer limited to improving protein properties via naturally occurring glycans and glycosidic linkages. Additionally, site-selective conjugation chemistry and synthetic glycans have been used in glycoengineering to enhance the therapeutic benefits of medications.
To further assist scientists with their research, CD BioGlyco established an advanced IVGE platform to provide customers with protein glycoengineering and antibody glycoengineering services. By specifically and efficiently change the type of glycosylation through IVGE technology, the biological activity of the drug can be altered.
Protein Glycoengineering Strategies
* Incorporate additional glycosylation sites into the protein backbone by site-directed mutagenesis;
* The target glycans are introduced into specific glycosylation sites by site-directed mutagenesis.
* Deglycosylation of glycoproteins produced in host cells to produce homogeneous N-acetylglucosamine (GlcNAc)-containing proteins.
Why Choose CD BioGlyco?
• Multiple glycoengineering strategies
• One-stop service for design, expression, and analysis
• Human IgG1, IgG2, and IgG4 with homogenous glycoforms
• Highly specific to Fc N-glycans
• Speed up lab’s throughput without added cost
High-quality antibody remodeling, digestion, deglycosylation, and site-specific conjugation services are also available at CD BioGlyco.
“We are dedicated to increasing customers’ cost-efficiency and sufficiently progressing glycobiology projects with high-precision, high-throughput, and high-quality services. Experienced researchers, cutting-edge equipment, and a stringent quality control system are the CD BioGlyco guarantees for our clients.” Said Anna, one of the representative speakers from CD BioGlyco.
To know more detailed information about the In Vitro Glycoengineering service provided by CD BioGlyco, please visit https://www.bioglyco.com/in-vitro-glycoengineering-ivge.html.