The extent of Canada’s natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to remote lakes and forests, is nearly unmatched in the world. But Canada’s allure isn’t just about nature. Canada has cosmopolitan cities that are clean, safe, friendly and multicultural. As an Italian citizen, you do not need a visa to plan a trip to Canada. Italian citizens planning to travel to Canada must register online for a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). This allows them to visit the Great White North without a visa. If you are traveling by air, you must apply for an ETA before boarding a flight. The Canadian government introduced the eTA in 2015 to facilitate short-term travel for international travelers. The Canadian eTA for Italian citizens allows visa-free stays of up to 6 months for the following purposes: Holidays, family visits, business trips or transit purposes. The Canadian eTA is an online multiple entry permit. It is valid for 5 years, it allows Italian visitors to stay 6 months on each visit. This Online Travel Authorization is electronically linked to the traveler’s passport and cannot be transferred to a new document. This means if a passport expires 5 years ago, the Canadian eTA will also expire. Italian passport holders traveling to Canada can enter Canada with an approved eTA without applying for a standard visa at an embassy or consulate. This can be done in minutes. Simply enter the required details in a short form and the eTA will be confirmed by email shortly thereafter (usually within a maximum of 24 hours).
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid passport – verify the expiration date of your passport before applying for an ETA. This document needs to be valid for another six months from the date of arrival in Canada.
- E-mail address – a valid email is required to make your online application and also for the reception of the document. If you want, you can print your ETA.
- Means of payment – you can pay with different payment methods such as credit/debit card.
Japanese citizens require a Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to visit Canada. The Canadian eTA is a digital visa waiver that was introduced to make it easier for citizens of certain countries, including Japan, to travel to Canada. The Canadian eTA for Japanese citizens can be used for a variety of different purposes including tourism, business and transit. The Canada eTA visa from Japan is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for all Japanese citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Japanese citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Canadian eTA for Japanese citizens allows visa-free visits for up to 6 months. Canadian visas are passport stamps that allow you to enter the country. Applicants must meet some basic requirements for the Canadian eTA for citizens of Japan. The eTA is easy to apply for by filling out a quick online form. A short application form must be completed and then the approved eTA will be electronically linked to the traveler’s Japanese passport.
Canadian Visa Requirements for Japan Citizens
- You must have a valid passport issued by the Japanese or Hong Kong government with a minimum of 3 months validity.
- You must be in good health while boarding to Canada.
- A phone number and a valid email id is also required for communication.
- A debit or credit card to pay for the visa processing fee.
- A valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox.
- You must have enough funds in your bank account to support your trip to Canada. They might ask for a bank statement as well.
South Korean passport holders can travel to Canada under the Canadian visa waiver. Canada has introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization (Canadian eTA online) as a visa replacement. The eTA allows Canadian authorities to pre-screen foreign travelers and makes it easier for South Koreans to enter Canada. Only travelers entering Canada by air may apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization for Canada. This means that you do not need a visa for Canada. The Canadian eTA is available to citizens of South Korea. Canada’s Immigration Service began using the eTA in 2015 to verify the eligibility of foreign visitors to Canada and to expedite the eTA application process. The eTA for South Korean citizens is intended for visitors traveling to Canada for tourism or business purposes, transiting through Canada to another destination, and traveling to Canada for treatment or medical consultation. Travellers may stay up to 6 months during each trip and may enter Canada multiple times within a 5-year period. The length of stay is recorded by the immigration authorities when the traveler arrives at the border and the expiration date is entered in the passport. The eTA application for South Korean citizens must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to travel to ensure the document is processed and the eTA is issued prior to travel.
CANADIAN ETA REQUIREMENTS FOR SOUTH KOREAN CITIZENS
- A South Korean passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the eTA fee
- A current email address to receive the eTA in their Inbox.
Latvian citizens interested in traveling to Canada are eligible to obtain the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Canada’s visa policy allows numerous nationalities to cross the border without a visa, and citizens of Latvia are among them. The Canadian eTA is not optional but is required for all Latvian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. The Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) is an electronic system that gives certain travelers legal permission to travel to Canada. The Canadian government introduced the eTA in 2015 to reduce the bureaucracy previously required for a traditional visa. It is available to select countries whose citizens (including Latvians) are allowed to travel to Canada for short-term visits for tourism, business or transit purposes. The Canadian eTA is an online multiple entry visa waiver. It is valid for 5 years and allows Latvian visitors to stay in the country for 6 months on each visit. The Electronic Travel Authorization is linked to the traveler’s passport and is not transferable to a new document. This means that if a passport expires before the 5 years allowed for the Canadian eTA, that travel authorization will also expire. Eligible Latvians can proceed to the Canada eTA application form. This form is a simple questionnaire that will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Valid Passport: You cannot apply for an ETA from Canada if you do not have a valid passport. This document must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of flight
- Email address: You must provide a valid email address as the ETA confirmation will be emailed in PDF format. The ETA is electronically linked to your passport, but you still need to keep a physical copy.
- Payment Methods: You can use a credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal to pay for the eTA fees.
Company Name: CANADA Visa Official
Contact Person: Maya Shukla Rainworth
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 613-236-0841
Address:50 R. OConnor