New Zealand is perhaps one of the most unspoiled countries in the world with an abundance of natural beauty. Combine this scenic beauty with a modern lifestyle and access to technology, and New Zealand becomes a truly unique destination in its own right. Malaysian citizens do not need a visa to travel to New Zealand for up to 90 days. Visa-free access is allowed for tourism purposes and business activities. However, in order to enter the country without a visa, Malaysians need an Electronic Travel Authorization. The NZeTA allows Malaysian citizens to travel to New Zealand without a visa. Malaysians must register online for a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority. New Zealand’s eTA is helping to make the country a safe travel destination for Malaysians. By pre-screening foreign nationals entering the country without a visa, potential threats can be identified and prevented from crossing the border. Malaysian citizens wishing to stay in New Zealand for more than 3 months or for other travel purposes require a visa. The online NZeTA application process is quick and easy. The application process only takes a few minutes and can be done from home.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- A current passport that is valid for at least six months upon arrival.
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
- Arrival and departure dates.
- You can use a Credit/Debit Card or PayPal Account to pay for the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
Since July 2019, Danish citizens have required an eTA from the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Denmark for a period of 90 days under the Scheme Visa Waiver System introduced in 2009. Danish citizens are eligible to apply for an NZeTA due to the visa waiver agreements Denmark has with the New Zealand government. Danish citizens can apply for a variety of different visas to travel to New Zealand. The New Zealand eTA is a multiple entry visa that allows visa waiver holders from Denmark to visit the country multiple times over a two-year period. The maximum allowable length of stay on a New Zealand visa waiver is 90 days for Danish travelers. The process of obtaining a New Zealand eTA or New Zealand visa waiver is very simple and only takes a few minutes using a computer, mobile phone or tablet with a good internet connection. Since the entire application process takes place online, Danish travelers can avoid going to the local New Zealand embassy or consulate to obtain a visa.
Requirements for the NZeTA for Danish Citizens
- Having a valid passport issued by the Danish government.
- The passport should have a validity of at least 3 months beyond the date of departure from New Zealand.
- Having a valid debit/credit card information to pay the online processing fee and the tourist tax.
- Having a current email address to receive updates and notifications regarding the status of the NZeTA application.
- Applicants of Denmark must have a clean criminal and immigration record
- Danish citizens must also have sound health when applying for their NZeTA unless they are traveling to the country for medical treatment or consultation.
New Zealand is one of the most desirable travel destinations in the world. With its snow-capped mountains, ancient glaciers, rolling hills and abundant wine, it’s a destination like no other. Tucked away in the corner of the world, it’s a country that requires some planning to visit. Most people will need to apply for a visa or ETA, if you are visa waiver you will need to apply for a New Zealand ETA. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (eTA) was launched by the New Zealand government on 1 October 2019. Israeli citizens visiting New Zealand for tourism purposes and planning a stay of less than 90 days are eligible to apply for a New Zealand Tourist eTA.The New Zealand visa waiver is mandatory for citizens of 60 visa-waiver nationalities, including Israeli passport holders. The NZeTA allows eligible citizens to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes without having to apply for a visa at an embassy.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF ISRAEL?
- Valid passport: Make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping.
- Travel dates: Your arrival and departure dates.
- E-mail address: You will receive confirmation reference number via email. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone.
- Payment: You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the NZeTA fees.
New Zealand is not a distant dreamland that should linger in the imagination of travelers. It’s easy to get to and your voyage across the Pacific will reward you with many incredible attractions and local treasures. NZeTA is an electronic visa waiver required for eligible Norwegian citizens wishing to travel to New Zealand. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority is also required for citizens of all other NZeTA eligible countries when traveling in the appropriate circumstances. Norwegian citizens transiting through New Zealand en route to another Destination may need to apply for an NZeTA transit visa waiver prior to departure. Norwegian passport holders can use the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Norway for a period of 90 days under the Visa Waiver Scheme which was introduced in 2019. It is easy and simple for Norwegian passport holders to obtain a valid New Zealand eTA before visiting the country. Norwegian passport holders visiting New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes with an intended stay of 90 days or less require an NZeTA to enter the country. The NZeTA grants holders multiple entries of up to 90 consecutive days each within its 2-year validity, as long as the passport used in the application form remains valid. Because the travel authorization is an electronic document, Norwegians can apply for an NZeTA online, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or consulate.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A NEW ZEALAND ETA?
- Valid passport – what you should do before you proceed to fill in the application form is to make sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – Your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – after you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone
- Means of online payment – You can use a credit or debit card, but if you want, you can use PayPal.
New Zealand is undoubtedly one of the most spectacular places on earth. Consisting of two main islands and a number of smaller islands, New Zealand has an incredible variety of stunning landscapes, from subtropical forests, beaches and offshore islands. From October 1, 2019, the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority is required for visa-exempt visitors, including Swiss citizens. All eligible travelers must apply for the New Zealand eTA visa waiver before visiting the country. As a Swiss citizen, it is very easy to visit New Zealand. The New Zealand eTA allows multiple entries for a maximum stay of 90 consecutive days each during its 2-year validity. Swiss citizens with an approved NZeTA can visit New Zealand multiple times for up to 90 consecutive days per stay without having to apply for a regular New Zealand tourist visa for the country. Applicants only have to pay the IVL once during this period. Swiss citizens can now travel to New Zealand with NZeTA, an electronic travel authorization that you can easily obtain online from your smartphone or PC.
eTA New Zealand Document Requirements for of Switzerland
- A Passport with at least 3 months of remaining validity after the date of intended exit from New Zealand.
- A filled-out eTA New Zealand for Switzerland online application form.
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay the eTA and IVL fees.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: Populous Thomas Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +30 21 0721 6227
Address:No.3, Kleanthous street