NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR BELGIAN CITIZENS
Belgian citizens wishing to visit New Zealand on short-term for tourism or business need a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA). Belgian passport holders can travel visa-free to 184 countries, including New Zealand. From October 1, 2019, Belgian citizens must have a valid eTA to visit the country. Traveling to New Zealand has now become easier for foreign tourists since the New Zealand authorities introduced the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) for visa-exempt citizens. The same applies to eTA NZ for cruise travelers. The New Zealand eTA is not a visa, meaning Belgians are still visa-free. However, obtaining electronic authorization prior to departure is a mandatory requirement for travel. The New Zealand eTA for Belgian citizens is valid for a period of 2 years, with each maximum stay not exceeding a total of 90 consecutive days. However, the IVL is only paid once (upon submission of the eTA application) during the entire validity period of the New Zealand eTA. The online application for the NZeTA for Belgium is quick and easy to complete by answering a few basic personal questions. Once approved, the applicant will receive the NZeTA by email.
Document Requirements for Citizens of Belgian
- A passport valid for 3 additional months after the intended exit from New Zealand
- A filled-out online application form of the NZeTA for Belgium
- You can do NZeTA and IVL payment by using credit or debit card
- A Valid email address to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS
The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for French citizens allows travelers to visit the island nation without a visa. French citizens wishing to visit the country can apply for the New Zealand eTA, also known as the NZ Electronic Travel Authority and launched in 2019. The New Zealand eTA for French citizens is a digital visa waiver. An eTA for New Zealand allows travelers from over 190 countries, including France, to visit the country for multiple short stays. The New Zealand eTA for French citizens covers stays of up to 3 months for tourism or business purposes. It also allows transit across the country. It can be used as many times as the traveler wishes to enter or transit New Zealand for as long as it is in effect. It is valid for a total of 2 years from the date of issue or until the expiration of the passport to which it is attached (whichever comes first). In order to visit the country for longer consecutive stays or for purposes such as work or study, it is necessary to apply for the appropriate type of New Zealand visa for French citizens in advance at an embassy or consulate. The Travel Authority (NZeTA) for French citizens allows travelers to visit the island nation without a visa. It’s quick and easy to register online for this visa waiver. All you have to do is meet the NZeTA requirements for French citizens to go through the lengthy visa application process.
New Zealand eTA Requirements for French Citizens
- A valid passport: The traveler must be in possession of a French passport that is valid for a minimum of 3 months from the date that they plan to leave New Zealand.
- A working email address: The New Zealand eTA will be sent to the email address provided on the application.
- A form of payment: In order to submit their application, French citizens will need to pay a small fee. In order to do so, they must have a valid form of payment, such as a credit card or debit card.
- A photograph of the French citizen: The applicant must supply a recent photograph in digital format.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR GERMAN CITIZENS
New Zealand is located in the southwestern region of the Pacific Ocean and is endowed with natural beauty. Because of this, it is one of the most popular and popular tourist spots in the world. Anyone planning a trip to New Zealand must first apply for a visa. German citizens need an NZeTA to visit New Zealand. Travelers with the NZeTA can visit New Zealand without a visa. Applicants must meet some basic New Zealand eTA requirements in order for German citizens to travel visa-free. The New Zealand eTA, also known as the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority, is an electronic visa waiver that was introduced in 2019. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for German citizens is an online visa waiver. It allows eligible visitors from over 190 countries, including Germany, to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes. Once obtained, the New Zealand eTA for Germans allows the holder to visit New Zealand multiple times without a visa for as long as it is valid (up to 2 years). German visitors with an NZeTA can stay up to 30 days on each visit. The New Zealand Visa Waiver Scheme was introduced to increase security and protection. The New Zealand eTA for German citizens grants visa-free access to the country for stays of up to 3 months. The New Zealand eTA is also electronically linked to the German passport. Citizens from Germany must apply for a visa before entering New Zealand if they plan to stay in New Zealand for more than 3 months. The NZeTA application for Germans is quick and easy to fill out online. The authorization process is quick, easy and should take less than 30 minutes for most applicants.
New Zealand eTA Requirements for German Citizens
- A valid German passport – The traveler’s passport needs to have a validity of at least 3 months after the trip to New Zealand. The approved eTA will be electronically linked to this document.
- A valid payment method – To complete and submit the New Zealand eTA application, travelers will need to pay the application fee and NZ International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy fee (already included in the total cost). This can be done using a valid debit or credit card.
- A valid email address – Finally, all travelers are required to enter a valid email address on their application. This is to receive notifications regarding the New Zealand eTA and a copy of the authorization once approved.
- A recent photograph of the German applicant
Did you know that Poland is one of the countries that requires electronic travel authorization for tourists to enter the country? Polish travelers wishing to visit New Zealand can register online for an NZeTA. Polish passport holders are an eligible nationality to obtain an NZeTA visa waiver online before upon arrival in the country. The New Zealand Government of New Zealand has introduced a new electronic visa exemption, which has been a mandatory travel requirement for many countries since October 31, 2019. The New Zealand Travel Authority is a mandatory requirement for entry into the country for citizens of visa-free countries, including Poland. NZeTA is also required for Polish citizens transiting through New Zealand en route to another destination. The NZeTa is a mandatory travel document for Polish citizens wishing to visit New Zealand for tourism, pleasure or business purposes for up to 90 days per stay. The NZeTA visa waiver grants Polish holders’ multiple entries to New Zealand during its 2-year validity, with a maximum duration of 90 consecutive days per trip. The online NZeTA application process is easy to complete, fast and convenient for travelers and does not require a visit to a local embassy or consulate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR CITIZENS OF POLAND
- A valid passport with at least six months of validation.
- An e-mail address so you can receive your approved eTA visa waiver in your Inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the online application and IVL fees.
- Biographical details (photograph)
NEW ZEALAND VISA FROM PORTUGAL
New Zealand increased its visa acceptance when it launched the New Zealand Visa Waiver Program in 2019, which is available online and easy to fill out. As Portuguese citizens are part of this select group of eligible nationalities, they can obtain the document simply by completing a New Zealand eTA application form online. The New Zealand eTA Visa Waiver is a travel document that allows citizens of 60 eligible countries, including Portugal, to apply for a visa waiver online. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) is an electronic visa waiver that was launched in July 2019. A New Zealand visa from Portugal is not optional but is a mandatory requirement for all Portuguese citizens traveling to the country for short stays. It allows eligible citizens to travel to New Zealand for tourism, business or transit purposes without the hassle of going to an embassy to obtain visa documents. The New Zealand eTA visa waiver is valid for two years from the date of approval and allows for multiple entries as long as it does not exceed 3 consecutive months. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority was developed for foreigners visiting the country on holiday or attending business meetings and other events. You must also pay a processing fee known as the International Visitor Tourism and Conservation Fee (IVL) to receive an approved New Zealand eTA by email. Completing the online form only takes about 10 minutes and will be processed within 1 business day of submitting the application.
(NZeTA) Requirements for Portuguese Citizens
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
- A valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
- A valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their Inbox.
Company Name: NEW ZEALAND Official
Contact Person: MUKESH SHARMA Shelly
Email: Send Email
Phone: +880 31-652225
Address:2293/A Zakir Hossain Rd, Chattogram