DelveInsight’s “Eisenmenger Complex Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032” report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Eisenmenger Complex, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Eisenmenger Complex market trends in the United States, EU4 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Eisenmenger Complex market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, the Eisenmenger Complex market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted Eisenmenger Complex market size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Eisenmenger Complex treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
Request for Sample Report @ Eisenmenger Complex Market Insight
Some of the key facts of Eisenmenger Complex Market Report:
- In a study by Passali et al (2018), the prevalence of Allergic Rhinitis (AR) was reported to be 15%–25%. The most common aeroallergens were pollen and mites (67.31%). The tested pollens by the participants in the prick test included grass mix (32.69%), Artemisia vulgaris, Parietaria officinalis and Ambrosia elevator (15.38%), Betula verrucose or Betulaceae mix and Platanus occidentalis (13.46%), Cupressaceae (11.54%), and Oleaceae (9.62%).
- According to Tanaka et al. (2012), the prevalence of AR and Japanese cedar pollinosis was 23.4% and 26.5%, respectively, in Japan. The prevalence rate of Japanese cedar pollinosis in children was reported to be in the range of 13.8% – 22.9%. The survey was executed in 407 to 510 children in May or June every year from 1995 to 2001. The prevalence rate of pollinosis was found to be related to the amount of pollen in the air.
- Eisenmenger’s syndrome accounted for 8% of the first 1000 cases of CHD. Eisenmenger syndrome was observed in 53% and 52% of patients with a shunt at the aortopulmonary or ventricular level, respectively, but in only 9% of patients with communication at the atrial level.
- The overall prevalence of Eisenmenger syndrome has declined as a result of advances in both diagnostic and therapeutic measures. Eisenmenger syndrome was present in 5.7% of 4110 adults included in the Euro Heart Survey.13 Among patients with open septal defects, 10% had Eisenmenger syndrome: 2.9% of patients with an atrial septal defect and 19% of patients with a ventricular septal defect.14
- Eisenmenger syndrome accounted for 1% of the 5970 registered patients in the CONCOR (CONgenital COR vitia) registry, which is a nationwide registry of adults with congenital heart defects in the Netherlands. Among 1824 patients with a septal defect, 112 patients (6.1%) had pulmonary arterial hypertension and 58% of the latter presented with Eisenmenger syndrome.
Request for a free sample report of Eisenmenger Complex Market @ https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/eisenmenger-complex-market
Key Benefits of the Eisenmenger Complex Market Report:
- The report covers a descriptive overview of the Eisenmenger Complex, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Eisenmenger Complex epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Eisenmenger Complex are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Eisenmenger Complex market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Eisenmenger Complex market
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Eisenmenger Complex Treatment Market
Eisenmenger Complex Overview
Eisenmenger Complex also called “hay fever” or “pollinosis”, is an allergic condition affecting the mucous membranes of the nose and the eyes. It is usually characterized by nasal discharge, nasal congestion, itchy, watery eyes, itchy nose, inner ears, and roof of the mouth. These symptoms are caused by a hypersensitivity to airborne pollen such as the pollen of trees, grasses, and weeds.
The allergen comes in contact with cell-bound immunoglobulin E (IgE) in the tissues of the body’s conjunctiva and nasal mucosa, the tissues release mediators such as histamine or leukotrienes and induce annoying allergic symptoms. As with other allergies, the best treatment is to avoid the allergen. However, pollen is very difficult to avoid. If patients still experience symptoms despite taking these preventive measures, there are several over-the-counter (OTC) medications like antihistamines, such as cetirizine (Zyrtec) or diphenhydramine (Benadryl); decongestants, such as pseudoephedrine (Sudafed) or oxymetazoline (Afrin nasal spray); and medications that combine an antihistamine and a decongestant, such as Actifed (triprolidine and pseudoephedrine) and Claritin-D (loratadine and pseudoephedrine).
Eisenmenger Complex Epidemiology Insights
The Eisenmenger Complex epidemiology section provides insights into the historical and current Eisenmenger Complex patient pool and forecasted trends for seven individual major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the Eisenmenger Complex market report also provides the diagnosed patient pool, trends, and assumptions.
Eisenmenger Complex Epidemiological Segmentation
- Eisenmenger Complex prevalent cases
- Eisenmenger Complex gender-specific cases
- Eisenmenger Complex age-specific cases
- Eisenmenger Complex type-specific cases
Eisenmenger Complex Market Outlook
The Eisenmenger Complex market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Eisenmenger Complex market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of the Eisenmenger Complex market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the Eisenmenger Complex market in 7MM is expected to change in the study period 2019-2032.
Learn more about the Eisenmenger Complex Market drivers, barriers and opportunities by requesting for sample report @ Eisenmenger Complex Market Dynamics
Table of Contents
- Key Insights
- Eisenmenger Complex Report Introduction
- Executive Summary of Eisenmenger Complex Market
- Eisenmenger Complex Background and Overview
- Eisenmenger Complex Epidemiology and patient population
- Eisenmenger Complex Emerging Therapies
- Eisenmenger Complex Market Outlook
- Eisenmenger Complex Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- Eisenmenger Complex Market Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Request for a free sample report to know more about the Eisenmenger Complex Market Landscape
DelveInsight is a leading Healthcare Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States