Pipe and pipe fittings made piping system which is a high-performance instrument as it acts as a transporting media for very high parameter constraints like high pressure, high temperature, heavy flow, and hazardous materials. In most cases, pipes are used as connectors in water supply inlets to establish clean and waste-water distribution systems, agricultural watering systems, liquid discharge installations, water sprinkling and dropping systems, sanitation and sewerage disposal, etc. Pipes cannot be installed without the fittings as pipe fittings are essential to connect pipes. There are various types of pipe fittings such as adapters, couplings, elbows, tees, flanges, valves, reducers, sleeves, etc. These pipe fittings are used to connect pipes, tubes, flared, pneumatic and other fittings for various configurations.
The global pipe and pipe fitting market is expected to reach USD 35 billion by 2025 with a CAGR of 5% from 2020 to 2025. The demand for pipe fitting is majorly driven by rapid urbanization, government investments towards infrastructural growth including the installation of pipes for efficient water distribution systems. There is a rising demand for high-performance corrosion-resistant steel and plastic pipes from the oil and gas industries. Moreover, petrochemicals and mining industries are increasingly adopting steel pipes and fittings due to their corrosion-resistant characteristics is leading to an increase in demand for pipe fittings during the forecast period.
The raw material is one of the major cost drivers for pipe fitting manufacturing. Pipe fittings can be made from a wide range of raw materials depending on their application. The conventional raw materials include stainless steel, brass, copper, carbon steel, cast iron, bronze, etc. However, high-performance polymers, rubber, and plastics are increasingly used with conventional raw materials with a goal to reduce the high cost and avoid supply chain disruption of conventional raw materials.
Grab your copy, or request for a free sample of the “Pipe and Pipe fittings Industry Procurement Intelligence Report, published by Grand View Research” for In-depth details regarding supplier ranking and selection, sourcing, and pricing criteria & strategies.
Add-on Services provided by Grand View Research Pipeline:
Should Cost Analysis
Component wise cost break down for better negotiation for the client, highlights the key cost drivers in the market with future price fluctuation for different materials (e.g.: steel, aluminum, etc.) used in the production process
Offering cost transparency for different products / services procured by the client. A typical report involves 2-3 case scenarios helping clients to select the best suited engagement with the supplier
Determining and forecasting salaries for specific skill set labor to make decision on outsourcing vs in-house.
A typical newsletter study by capturing latest information for specific suppliers related to: M&As, technological innovations, expansion, litigations, bankruptcy etc.
Brief about Pipeline by Grand View Research:
A smart and effective supply chain is essential for growth in any organization. Pipeline division at Grand View Research provides detailed insights on every aspect of supply chain which helps in efficient procurement decisions.
Our services include (not limited to):
- Market Intelligence involving – market size and forecast, growth factors, and driving trends
- Price and Cost Intelligence – pricing models adopted for the category, total cost of ownerships
- Supplier Intelligence – rich insight on supplier landscape, and identifies suppliers who are dominating, emerging, lounging, and specializing
Sourcing / Procurement Intelligence – best practices followed in the industry, identifying standard KPIs and SLAs, peer analysis, negotiation strategies to be utilized with the suppliers, and best suited countries for sourcing to minimize supply chain disruptions
Browse through Grand View Research’s collection of procurement intelligence studies:
- Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing Services Industry Procurement Intelligence – The mechanical electrical and plumbing services market in the US was valued at USD 32.8 billion in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.2% by 2027. It also holds the highest market share among other geographies. The demand for mechanical electrical and plumbing services in the US will be driven by new construction as well as retrofit and renovation demand.
- Medical Coveralls Industry Procurement Intelligence – The global medical coveralls market was estimated at ~USD 1.7 billion in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~6% from 2020 to 2027. The demand for medical coveralls has surged significantly since the outbreak of Covid-19. It is extensively used during the pandemic to shield healthcare employees, such as nurses, doctors, and other medical personnel.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States