EmergentX, digital asset insights and advisory platform, today announced that it will convene the Digital Asset Conference 2022 (#EMXCONF2022) in an all-virtual format on March 23, 2022. Themed ‘Consilience – 2022 and beyond’, the full-day virtual summit is designed to spotlight core trends and pioneers through keynote speeches, panel discussions, and blockchain game demos.
The virtual conference will expand engagement and serve as a meeting point for globally-based digital asset ecosystem stakeholders– from financial institutions to crypto-native firms and exchanges, and DeFi to NFT, metaverse, and blockchain games.
EMXCONF2022 will have panel discussions focusing on digital assets growth segments:
- Institutionalizing the digital asset market – First-hand insights from VASPs and allocators
- Evolving digital asset trading strategies – Insights for diversifying and managing risk to deliver risk-adjusted returns
- Digital asset market breadth and depth in 2022 and beyond – How should market participants best position themselves for regulatory change and innovation?
- How will NFTs enhance digital entertainment and consumer experience?
- Hallmarks of digital assets and fintech hub – Hong Kong and global perspectives
- Blockchain gaming in 2022 and beyond
Featured speakers include:
- Angelina Kwan, Senior Advisor to the Board, HashKey Group: Institutional adoption and the changing landscape of regulation
- Chia Hock Lai, Co-Chairman, Blockchain Association of Singapore: Institutional Digital Assets 3.0
- Michael Lau, SVP, Global Head of Sales, Bullish
- Luc Froehlich, Global Head of Digital Assets Solutions, Fidelity International
- Jean-David Péquignot, Head of OSL Digital Securities, OSL
- Elaine Sun, Compliance Director, Huobi Technology
- King Leung, Head of FinTech, InvestHK, and a host of others.
Conference overview: EMXCONF2022 (EmergentX Digital Asset Conference 2022)
The EmergentX Digital Asset Conference 2022 (EMXCONF2022) is the premier virtual conference for stakeholders of the digital asset economy from all over the globe to showcase the trends and pulse of the industry. Building on the success of the 2022 Digital Assets Outlook Report, the virtual conference will draw participants, including digital asset natives, financial institutions, investors, regulators, and enthusiasts. The virtual event is supported by InvestHK, Amber Group, Animoca Brands, and Huobi Technology. EMXCONF2022 will take place on March 23, 2022, 09:45-17:00 Hong Kong time (GMT+8).
Launch of EmergentX Digital Asset Outlook Report 2022
EmergentX also announced the publication of the outlook for the global digital asset industry in the report titled “2022 Outlook – Consilience: The Future of Digital Assets”. The comprehensive 282-page report highlights 13 themes for 2022, centered around five pockets – Ecosystem, Institutional, Experiential, Foundational, and Philanthropy – and future projections. It features interviews with leading players on NFT, metaverse, blockchain gaming, Web3, DeFi, including Amber Group, Animoca Brands, Crypto.com, The Sandbox, TPS Capital (official OTC desk of Three Arrows Capital), True Global Ventures, Worldpay, and a host of others.
“2022 will be a tipping point in the adoption of digital assets. Multiple forces are coming together to reshape the way we spend (cryptocurrencies), invest (decentralized finance), create and own (NFT), live (metaverse), and conduct ourselves (regulations). These will have long-lasting changes in our way of life, leading to the next phase of the internet – Web 3.0,” said Esme Pau, Insight Lead, EmergentX.
EmergentX is a digital asset insight and advisory platform that cuts through the complexities of digital assets to deliver valuable insights to organizations across geographies. Based in Hong Kong, the platform has a rapidly growing global community of investors, institutions, regulators, and digital asset natives depending on their institutional-grade insights to determine how to accomplish their objectives.