DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Cluster Headache – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030”.
DelveInsight’s “Cluster Headache – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Cluster Headache, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Cluster Headache market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Cluster Headache Market Report:
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cluster headache is comparatively rare and it affects fewer than one in 1,000 adults which affects six men to each woman (“Headache Disorders,” n.d.)
- According to the research study of Fischer et al., the pooled data for cluster headache showed a lifetime prevalence of 124 per 100,000 and a 1-year prevalence of 53 per 100,000 (Fischera, Marziniak, Gralow, & Evers, 2008).
- According to the research study of Fischer et al., the overall male to female ratio is 4.3, but it is much higher for chronic cluster headache than for the episodic form (15 and 3.8, respectively) (“Cluster Headache – American Family Physician,” n.d.).
- According to the research study of Gaul et al., there are approximately 120,000 patients affected by cluster headaches in Germany (Gaul, Diener, & Müller, 2011).
- The prevalence of cluster headache on the basis of population-based samples is reported to be 7–119/100, 000 (Gaul et al., 2011).
Key benefits of the report:
- Cluster Headache market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Cluster Headache Epidemiology and Cluster Headache market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Cluster Headache market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Cluster Headache market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Cluster Headache market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Cluster Headache market.
Cluster Headache Overview
Cluster Headache is a primary headache disorder and the most common of the group of headache disorders called trigeminal autonomic cephalalgias. The term cluster headache originates from the fact that these attacks occur in groups, or “clusters.” During a cluster cycle, severe headache attacks reappear between 1─8 times per day. Cluster cycles can last for weeks or months and are usually disconnected by remission periods, or periods of headache freedom, which usually last months or years.
Cluster Headache Market
The dynamics of the Cluster Headache market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Eli Lilly and Company, Zosano Pharma, Mind Medicine (MindMed), and others during the forecasted period 2018-2030.
Cluster Headache Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Emgality (galcanezumab-gnlm): Eli Lilly and Company
- C213 Microneedle System: Zosano Pharma
- LSD: Mind Medicine (MindMed)
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Cluster Headache Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Cluster Headache Market Overview at a Glance
6. Cluster Headache Disease Background and Overview
7. Cluster Headache Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Cluster Headache
9. Cluster Headache Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Cluster Headache Emerging Therapies
12. Cluster Headache Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Cluster Headache Market Analysis (2018–2030)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Cluster Headache Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
“Cluster Headache Pipeline Insight, 2021” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Cluster Headache market. A detailed picture of the Cluster Headache pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Cluster Headache treatment guidelines.
DelveInsight’s ‘Cluster Headache Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Cluster Headache epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States