Digestive Health Supplements Market Outlook:
Digestive Health Supplements Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.12% throughout the forecast period 2022-2029. Altering consumption habits and raised eating of high sodium foods are probably to donate to the occurrence of gastrointestinal diseases in the emerged and developing countries, and it is projected to drive the digestive health supplements market.
Asia Pacific is projected to enhance at the highest CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period. The rising geriatric population doubled with the rising demand for digestive health products is projected to boost the growth of the regional market.
The increasing priority for digestive supplements to dominate healthcare expenses is also probably progressively effect the growth of the market. The overview of new delivery forms, scientific proof to encourage the claims, and surged consumer consciousness are projected to boost the sales of probiotic supplements.
A surged number of consumers are accepting the role of digestive health in physical health, weight management, and upholding energy levels, which is probably to drive the demand for probiotics in future years.
To know more about Market Segmentation, Drivers, Demand, and Growth opportunities kindly Download Our Sample Brochure @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/digestive-health-supplements-market
Digestive Health Supplements Market Segment Insights:
Increasing consumer cognizance about gut health is expected to increase the probiotic segment of the market for digestive health supplements. Growing preference for supplements for monitoring the healthcare expenses is also predictable to promise well for the growth of the segment.
The pharmacies and drugstores segment is projected to record a substantial CAGR in the viciousness of the external rivalry and strict regulations. An increase in elderly population along with an upsurge in the arranged supplements by medical physicians is predictable to produce prospects for drug stores and pharmacies in the coming years
Digestive Health Supplements Market Regional Share Insights:
North America is projected to remain recording substantial demand for digestive health supplements over the forecast period. High occurrences of obesity, digestive disorders and living style linked diseases on account of reduced eating habits and huge consumption of processed, large sodium, and ready to eat food are anticipated to boost the demand for digestive health supplements.
In the United States, dietary and vitamins supplements aids from the broadening trend over healthy lifestyle and the increase in healthcare expenses, majorly among the old age populations. The major product impelling growth in North America is probiotic supplements.
Increasing health consciousness has caused rising per capita expenses on digestive health supplements in the emerged markets. A high preference for digestive illness in the US, Japan, and numerous Europe countries is expected to additional boost the product demand.
The Asia Pacific is expected to observe high demand for digestive health products as important contributors accept plans, such as the outline of their brands in untouched countries of South East Asia. China, Japan, and India are among the major regional markets for digestive health supplements, due to the occurrence of a huge consumer base. Increasing product demand from countries, such as Japan and Australia is predictable to support the growth of the regional market throughout the forecast period 2022-2029.
Digestive Health Supplements Market Segmentation:
By Product Form:
By Distribution Channel:
Pharmaceuticals and Drug Stores
Middle East and Africa
Rest of the world
Some of the Major Companies Listed in the Global Market:
Herbalife International of America Inc., Alimentary Health Limited, Pfizer Inc., Bayer AG, Koninklijke DSM N.V, Nature’s Bounty, NOW Foods, Procter & Gamble, Amway, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd, and Other major companies.
Make an Inquire before purchasing the full report @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/enquiry/digestive-health-supplements-market
The Full Report has the below insights.
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market in terms of Market Value (US$) and Y-o-Y Growth Rates (%). It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data (2020-2021), and verifiable projections about market size during the forecast period (2022-2029).
- Visualize the composition of Digestive Health Supplements Market segmentation By Ingredient, by product form, by distributional channels, and Region, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- By Ingredient
- By Product Form
- By distributional Channels
- By Region
- Identify commercial opportunities in the Market by analysing trends and co-development deals.
- The report also covers data insights on various industry forces such as porter’s five forces, regulations in each country, reimbursement scenario, technological advancements, PEST analysis, and pricing analysis.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of Market-level 4/5 segmentation data points.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key product of all major market players
- The report will provide access to approximately 50+ market data tables, 40+ figures, and close to 180 pages.
Additional Benefits Post Purchase:
- Unlimited Analyst support for a period of 1 year.
- Any query regarding the scope offered will be addressed within 24- 48 hours.
- An excel sheet with market numbers will be provided separately
Company Name: DataM Intelligence
Contact Person: Sai
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 877 441 4866
Country: United States