3D Concrete Printing Market Growth Outlook 2022-2029:
3D Concrete Printing Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18% over the forecast period 2022-2029. The 3D particular printing devices offer a quick and cost-effective method for the construction of buildings in an attempt to create three-dimensional shapes by a computer-controlled positioning process.
The technology is particularly useful for manufacturing geometrically complex components. The method of 3D printing promises to be a promising concept, with reduced construction times, decreased power consumption, and less construction waste produced.
Construction activities have grown in recent times on a global scale, with rapid urbanization and industrialization efforts driving the economic development of developed and developing countries alike.
As such, the issues faced with the disposal of waste and delays in the timely completion of buildings have hampered the growth of the construction sector.
The adoption and integration of computer-aided precise 3D printing technologies are aimed at optimizing the construction costs, reducing construction time, enhancing flexibility in building design, and shifting focus towards the use of eco-friendly building techniques.
The growing demand for complex building structures and the elimination of chemical waste would also propel market growth, coupled with a rise in funding and investments for innovative building techniques. For instance, in April 2018, tech start-up Icon announced that it is raising money to 3D-print durable and affordable single-story concrete homes in El Salvador, which would cost around 4,000 USD each, to offset the global housing crisis.
The initial capital investment required to establish a 3D concrete printing machinery is quite high, and as such the companies face issues in building a successful venture.
The absence of skilled labor and operator workforce might also act as market barriers, owing to the vital role that workers play in finalizing the design prototype. The lack of standardized templates and limited opportunities for product variety might also hamper 3D Concrete Printing Market growth, coupled with the lack of awareness about the optimized use of 3D printers in the construction sector.
The increasing demand for fast-paced building construction and rapid growth of the construction sector in developing countries is expected to present new opportunities for business expansion to key market players.
To know more insights on Market Size, Demand, and Company Profile Analysis, Kindly Download Our Sample Brochure @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/download-sample/3d-concrete-printing-market
Market Segmentation Insights:
The ready-mix segment is expected to witness robust growth during the forecast period owing to consistency in quality achieved through digital control of sand aggregates and water particles, coupled with the reduction in cement wastage and pollution-free construction activities.
The residential segment is leading by market share owing to rapid urbanization in developing countries, efficient use of materials, faster building process, and flexible design.
The segment is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period as more companies invest in the concept of affordable housing projects using eco-friendly building materials in quicker times.
Regional Share Insights:
Asia-Pacific is expected to witness robust growth during the forecast period owing to increased regional efforts of urbanization and a rise in the disposable income of consumers. China and India are poised to be the major contributors to the overall regional growth, owing to technological innovation and product development of 3D printing techniques.
Europe region controlled revenue share of the global 3D Concrete Printing Market in 2018. Countries in Europe like Russia is producing significant revenue share to the European market.
The Middle East and Africa 3D concrete printing market is expected to be a speedy growing market globally, from 2018 to 2024.
Make an Inquire before purchasing the full report @ https://www.datamintelligence.com/enquiry/3d-concrete-printing-market
Competitive Landscape and Major Players Covered in the Market:
The 3D concrete printing market is at a relatively nascent stage, and as such contains huge growth potential during the forecast period. The key market players include LafargeHolcim Ltd, Sika AG, Heidelbergcement AG, CyBe Construction B.V., and XtreeE SAS France.
By Concrete Type:
Middle East and Africa
Rest of the globe
The Full Report has the below insights.
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market in terms of Market Value (US$) and Y-o-Y Growth Rates (%). It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data (2020-2021), and verifiable projections about market size during the forecast period (2022-2029).
- Visualize the composition of 3D Concrete Printing Market segmentation By Concrete Type, By End User, and Region, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the Market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
- The report also covers data insights on various industry forces such as porter’s five forces, regulations in each country, reimbursement scenario, technological advancements, PEST analysis, and pricing analysis.
- Excel data sheet with thousands of Market-level 4/5 segmentation data points.
- PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
- Product mapping in excel for the key product of all major market players
- The report will provide access to approximately 50+ market data tables, 40+ figures, and close to 180 pages.
Additional Benefits Post Purchase:
- Unlimited Analyst support for a period of 1 year.
- Any query regarding the scope offered will be addressed within 24- 48 hours.
- An excel sheet with market numbers will be provided separately
Company Name: DataM Intelligence
Contact Person: Sai
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 877 441 4866
Country: United States